You wanted: Google Pixel 4 images, NBN speed report, five carbs you shouldn’t remove from your diet. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- It’s Official: Google Pixel 4 Is Hideous
Google’s Pixel smartphone series is known for its software rather than its sleek designs. Their upcoming Pixel 4 seems to be no exception. Which is a polite way of saying it looks like a dead dog’s arse.
- Another Reason NBN Speeds Suck
Broadband modems supplied by Australian internet retailers are incapable of delivering 100Mbps download speeds over the average fibre-to-the-node connection, according to the consumer watchdog’s own performance testing. At the same time, poor Wi-Fi performance from supplied modem/routers is another key bottleneck stopping Australians enjoying their promised NBN speeds.
- Leaked Photos: The Galaxy Note X Pro Is An Absolute Unit!
Rumours of a bigger Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – tentatively dubbed the Note X Pro – have been bubbling away for a while now. We now have our first photos of the display… and it’s truly colossal. It’s basically the whale shark of phones.
- BUG ALERT: Microsoft Issues Warning To Millions Of Windows 10 Users
Microsoft has issued a warning to Windows 10 users following the discovery of a bug in version 1903. The bug, which impacts the OS’ Remote Access Connection Manager, has the potential to affect tens of millions of users. Here’s what you need to know (and how to fix it.)
- Five Carbs You Shouldn’t Remove From Your Diet
Carbohydrates (or ‘carbs’ for short) have become something of a scapegoat for Australia’s rising obesity levels. Because sugar is a carb, it might seem like a good idea to eliminate all carbs from your diet. In reality, carbs contain key nutrients that the human body requires to function properly. Here are five dietitian-approved carbs that most people should definitely stick with.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (July 8)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s highlights include the Netflix Original thriller Kidnapping Stella, two new documentaries and the glassblowing sculpture series Blown Away.
- Apple Just Killed A Bunch Of MacBooksApple made some big announcements today regarding the fate of its entry-level laptops. The company has discontinued the 12-inch MacBook (RIP), the non-Retina display MacBook Air, and made it impossible to buy a MacBook Pro without a (controversial) Touch Bar. Taking their places are an upgraded entry-level MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
- Five New Android Features You Need To Start Using
The Android Q update roll out is mere months away and with the Beta already available for some Android devices, users are getting excited at some of the new features due to become available.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Has Two Big Problems
New images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 have allegedly leaked and it’s stirring up some controversy due to some classic features being absent. Sadly, it looks like the rumours about the headphone jack’s removal are true.
- Your Car Has A Useful ‘Hidden’ Indicator You’ve Probably Never Noticed
Some people just have a knack for remembering important things like multiple, complex passwords and all their friends and families birthdays and phone numbers. Others, like me, do not.