You wanted: Samsung Galaxy S10 news, killer NBN 100 deals, deleted Netflix shows. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Samsung ‘Beyond X’ Leak: This Phone Is Fricking BananasIt’s hard to believe there’s anything about the Samsung Galaxy S10 we don’t already know – but someone at the Korean electronics powerhouse screwed up and accidentally placed information on the company’s Korean website confirming a fourth model in the lineup.
- It’s Official: Samsung’s Foldable Phone Launches Next Week
After months of relentless teasing, Samsung is finally set to unveil its folding smartphone for the first time. (The faux reveal at last year’s Samsung Developer Conference doesn’t count – you could barely see the thing.) Here’s everything you need to know, including how to watch the event live.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (Feb 11)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s noteworthy additions include true crime drama Dirty John, comic book adaptation The Umbrella Academy, Star Trek: Discovery season 2, episode 6 and a buttload of new movies.
- Leaked: Google Pixel 4, Pixel Lite And Pixel Watch
It’s been a while since we’ve had any product leaks from Google. But as the adage goes – when it rains, it pours.
- Google Maps Is Getting A Killer Upgrade
Google Maps’ AR Mode is almost ready for prime time – and it looks to be the best Maps update yet. The augmented-reality tool uses your phone’s camera to ‘paint’ signs and arrows over your real-world location. In other words, scratching your head at 2D maps could soon be a thing of the past.
- Nintendo Switch Mini: Everything You Need To Know
Over the last two years, the Nintendo Switch has turned the gaming biz on its head. Selling well over 30 million units, Nintendo managed to offer something new for players along with some great games and an experience that can go with you wherever you are. Nintendo is rumoured to be releasing an updated version with a more compact design later this year. Here’s everything you need to know about the Switch Mini.
- Ten Google Assistant Tricks You Should Be Using
Google Assistant is everywhere. From Android handsets, to hundreds of smart home accessories including Google Home, it’s becoming embedded in our workplaces and abodes. But how do you get the most from Google Assistant? Here are our top ten 10 tips, hacks and tricks for a better experience with Google Assistant.
- Nine Hidden Netflix Gems You Need To Search For
Browsing through Netflix and everything is starting to look the same? We’ve all been there. It can be hard to find something different to watch so we’ve hunted down nine awesome movies and shows that you won’t find on the front page.
- Aussie Broadband: Why NBN Speeds Stink
While the rollout of the NBN has been less than perfect and many traditional ISPs, who are now RSPs, have struggled to meet customer expectations, one RSP has managed to avoid most of the bad publicity around the network. Aussie Broadband’s managing director and founder Phil Britt answered a bunch of questions on a recent Reddit AMA about the state of the NBN. Here are his most searing takes.
- First Pictures: Samsung ‘Beyond X’ Galaxy Phone
On 20 February, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Limited-Edition – codenamed ‘Beyond X’ – will finally be unveiled to the world. Until now, it’s been the only phone in the Galaxy S10 lineup that we haven’t seen any leaked images for. Note that we said ‘until now’.