You wanted: Google Fast Share explained, Big W PlayStation 4 sale, latest Google Pixel 4 leaks. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- One Of iPhone’s Best Features Is Finally Coming To Android
While Google has introduced many great features to its Android devices, it still hasn’t been able to mimic the ease of one of Apple’s best features, AirDrop. All that is about to change with the introduction of Fast Share. Here’s what you need to know.
- What’s New On Netflix Australia This Week
One of the best things about employment in Australia is superannuation. Under current laws, employers must pay 9.5% of your salary into an approved fund that is set aside for your retirement.
- Big W PlayStation 4 Sale: Here Are The Best Deals!
Big W is having another PlayStation sale and this one is better than most – you can score over $100 off PS4 consoles and there are also a stack of cheap games on offer, including bestselling titles for $17 and under! Here are the best deals.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Google Pixel 4 [Updated]
Google has typically kept things pretty simple with its smartphone range. But with the market clearly wanting larger and smaller display options, many smartphone makers are now creating a three-model strategy with small, medium and plus-size displays. Google appears to be following suit with the Pixel 4, according to rumours and leaks. Here’s what we can expect from the Google Pixel 4.
- The Most Useful Things To Ask Google Assistant
Google’s voice-activated AI tool – AKA Google Assistant – is getting smarter and more useful with every new update. If it’s been a while since you used it last, you might be surprised by the huge number of tasks it can now help with. Here are 66 useful questions and commands to try today.
- So Just How Borked Is The NBN?
Australia recently slipped three spots to place 62nd in global broadband rankings, with our average download speed of 35.11 Mbps far below the global average of 57.91 Mbps. So what went wrong?
- One Of The World’s Highest Grossing Movies Still Isn’t Available In AustraliaYou’ve probably heard about Avengers: Endgame smashing all sorts of movie records out of the park and becoming a milestone in filmmaking history. But what about The Wandering Earth? It’s made close to $US700 million worldwide and found a place on 2019’s highest-grossing movies list. But outside of China, barely anyone has heard of it.
- This Is The Worst Idea NBN Co Has Ever Had
The rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been spectacularly cooked. To the point where Aussie internet has become internationally famous for being, well, a bit shit.
- What Time Is Stranger Things 3 On In Australia?
Cancel your plans for the next few nights because Stranger Things is finally back on Netflix! Here are the premiere dates and times for each Australian city.
- The Best New Features In Android Q
Google’s next version of its mobile operating system, Android Q, isn’t quite ready for prime time just yet. For the brave few who don’t mind encountering a bug or two, you can download the beta of Android Q and try it out on your Android phone before it’s available to everyone else.