You wanted: Telstra Pixel 2 XL deal, how to watch Game Of Thrones in Australia, the fastest ISP in Australia for Netflix. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Telstra Is Basically Giving Away The Google Pixel 2 XLThe Google Pixel 2 range launched all the way back in 2017, but its camera and battery life remain highly competitive compared to current-gen phones. (Indeed, they are virtually identical to the Google Pixel 3.)
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: All The Ways To Watch In Australia
After two long years, it’s finally happening: on April 14, the eighth and final season of HBO’s award-winning fantasy series Game Of Thrones will premiere around the world. In Australia, the only “official” way to watch Game Of Thrones concurrently with the US is through Foxtel.
- NBN Hacker: How To Bypass Contracts And Setup Fees
Contracts kinda suck. While the telco industry is built on the back of two-year commitments, locking yourself into one provider for as long as 24 months never feels great. What if there’s a better deal? What if the service is terrible? What if you decide to abandon technology and live a nomadic life off the grid?
- Netflix Explains Why It Keeps Deleting Content
Have you ever attempted to re-watch a favourite movie or TV show on Netflix only to discover the title has mysteriously disappeared from the menu? You’re not alone.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (April 8)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s highlight is The Silence – a dystopian thriller about deadly monsters starring Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina’s Kiernan Shipka. Other noteworthy additions include the Z Nation prequel Black Summer, romantic dramedy The Perfect Date and the beloved musical La La Land.
- Samsung Galaxy Note X Leak Reveals World’s Largest Phone
Samsung has barely let the dust settle on the Galaxy S10 but it’s now preparing to release the next version of its phablet – the Galaxy Note X / Note 10. The latest leaks have revealed no fewer than four new Note devices – including an enormous 5G version with a 6.75-inch display. Here’s a breakdown of all the leaked models and specs.
- Have You Checked Out Google’s New Chrome Features Yet?
Ten years ago, the browser wars were done. Microsoft, used (some say abused) its market power to make Internet Explorer the most used browser on the planet, Netscape Navigator was dead after being the dominant browser and Google was but a babe. But Google saw an opportunity to further spread its reach as Microsoft battled anti-trust lawsuits.
- How To Turn Any Android Smartphone Into A Google Pixel
Android’s flexibility means manufacturers can build their own versions of the OS to suit their hardware, but there’s an elegance to the stock Android experience found on Google’s devices—one that other Android smartphones can’t match.
- Netflix Speed Index: Who’s The Fastest ISP Of Them All?
The Netflix speed index for March is out and it’s generally good news for Australian internet users. While there’s been a reshuffle at the top of the leaderboard, performance across the index is improving with most ISPs recording faster speeds over the last month. But some are getting better faster than others with while one former top dog has fallen down the rankings by two positions.
- Bill Gates Says These Books Will Make You A Smarter, Better Person
Billionaire Bill Gates has said he reads about a book a week. Our friends at Business Insider sifted through years of Gates’ book recommendations to find 12 that made especially strong impressions on him and then collated them into a handy infographic.