You wanted: Google Pixel phone tweaks, everything new on Netflix, the 10 highest-paying jobs in Australia. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Foxtel Just Made Game Of Thrones Free To Watch
If you still haven’t got around to watching Game Of Thrones because you can’t afford Foxtel, we’ve got some very good news. For a limited time, Foxtel is offering free, on-demand access to every single episode of the hit series. (And yes, that includes all of Season 8!)
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (May 13)Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s highlights include all-new episodes of the hilarious cooking show Nailed It!, beloved weepie The Notebook, Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and a bunch of new Netflix Originals. Read on for everything coming to the service for the week of May 13 to May 19.
- How Borked Is The NBN?Australia recently slipped three spots to place 62nd in global broadband rankings, with our average download speed of 35.11 Mbps far below the global average of 57.91 Mbps. So what went wrong?
- Disney Will Turn Netflix Into A Bit Player
The emergence of several new streaming services is bad news for Netflix, Stan and other incumbent streaming platforms. And as traditional TV networks slowly get their ducks in a row, we might be at the beginning of the end of having one streaming powerhouse that delivers most of what we want.
- Telstra Blue Tick Program – What Phone Users Need To Know
It’s easy to take mobile coverage for granted. We just kind of expect it to be there, and in turn, expect our phones to always work.
- These Are The Only Two Money Apps You Need
How many money apps do you have? Turns out, the perfect number might be two: a budgeting app and an investment tracker.
- Android Q’s Desktop Mode Is A Game Changer
The idea that a smartphone or some other pocket computer that can work on a larger display isn’t new. Samsung has tried it with its DeX system and we’ve seen in in movies and TV plenty of times – like when Iron Man uses his smartphone with a holographic display.
- How To See If Your MacBook Is Eligible For A Free Battery Replacement
If you have a 13 inch MacBook Pro that was made between October of 2016 and October of 2017 then you might be eligible for a free battery replacement.
- Netflix Binge List: What To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
Netflix is releasing a bumper-crop of content tonight, including no fewer than 11 original movies, TV shows and documentaries. There’s also a bunch of third-party films popping onto the service including the underrated Sleepy Hollow and Funny People. Here’s the full list!
- Windows PowerToys Are Making A Comeback
Remember PowerToys? They were those Windows XP-era utilities that granted you features beyond what “regular” Windows users could do within their operating systems. Well, PowerToys is back.