You wanted: Everything leaving Netflix Australia in October, Pixel 3 Mini details, Google productivity tips. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Google Maps Just Got A Big Commuter-Friendly Update
Google Maps has just introduced three big changes to the service aimed specifically at commuters - including a new feature exclusive to Sydneysiders! Here's what you need to know.
- Netflix Australia Will Delete These Movies And TV Shows In OctoberEach month, Netflix Australia adds a bunch of new movies and TV shows to its service in a bid to keep things fresh. Unfortunately, it also deletes third-party titles due to expired licensing agreements. Here's the full list of content getting yanked in October - from Body of Lies to Life's Too Short. Watch 'em while you still can!
- Report: Google Is Launching A Pixel 3 Mini Smartphone
Over the past few months, we've learned practically everything there is to know about Google's Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL smartphones. But what about the rumoured third phone? According to a new leak, the so-called 'Pixel 3 Mini' is a genuine product that will launch around the same time as its larger Pixel 3 siblings. Here's what you need to know.
- 24 Tips For YouTube, Gmail, Chrome And More, Straight From Google
Sure, you can hunt around the internet for the best tricks for Google's various services, such as Gmail, Search and YouTube. Alternatively, you can hear the best tips straight from Google's employees.
- Foxtel Has Jacked Its Streaming Prices By Up To $94 A Month
Foxtel has changed the way it prices its streaming-only Foxtel Now service, and not for the better. A change to the structure of its already confusing entry packs and starter packs means that the cheapest possible subscription has jumped from $10 to $25, with the Pop pack (which houses Game of Thrones) going from a $15 commitment to a $25 one. And Sport? Where once you could unlock it for $39 the minimum price is now $54 a month. Boooo.
- 2018 NRL Grand Final: Watch The Free Live Stream Here!
The 2018 NRL Grand Final kicks off tonight at 7:20pm AEST. If you're not in a suitably-equipped venue with a TV, have no fear — you can live stream the match from your phone or laptop with just a few clicks. Here are the links!
- It's Official: Google Is Bringing Active Edge To The Pixel 3
The Google Pixel 3 leaks just keep on coming. This time, a video has surfaced on Google Japan's official YouTube channel that appears to confirm the return of Active Edge; one of Pixel 2's most unique features. (So it's less of a leak and more of a deliberate tease.) Here are the details!
- Everything New On Netflix This Week [Updated]
We've got your Netflix binge-list for the weekend right here, fresh from the Australian servers! The best brand-new additions include Season 2 of Big Mouth, Chinese period drama The Rise of Phoenixes, the Hitchcockian thriller What Lies Beneath, Martin Scorsese's gangster classic Casino and the triumphant return of Space Jam!
- Customise Your Android Device With Lawnchair Launcher
The best part about being an Android user is that if you don't like what you see, you can always download an app to change the way your device looks and feels. Perhaps you're not too keen on the way Samsung skins its feature-packed Galaxy smartphones, or you can't stand Android Pie's new gestures on your Pixel phone. Try Lawnchair Launcher instead, a malleable, sort-of-DIY version of the Pixel launcher.
- 99 Great Netflix Movies You Can't Watch In Australia (And How To Secretly Access Them)
Marvel's Black Panther appeared on US Netflix last month to much jubilation and fanfare. If you're based in Australia, don't bother searching for it - the movie isn't available on the local service. (Boo!)