You wanted: Google Pixel phone tweaks, everything new on Netflix, the 10 highest-paying jobs in Australia. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Don’t Throw Out Prepaid Debit Cards When They’re DoneIf you were gifted a prepaid debit card at any point this year you may want to reconsider throwing them out when you finally decide to de-clutter your wallet, instead save the card even when its balance is spent.
- Telstra Has A Stonking Samsung Galaxy S10e Deal Right Now
Telstra has some pretty great Samsung Galaxy S10e deals at the moment with $10 off per month. In addition, you can also score a free pair of JBL noise-cancelling headphones valued at $349! Here are the available plans.
- How To Watch The Eta Aquariid Meteor Shower In Australia This WeekendAlthough Halley’s Comet only appears every 76 years, it leaves a stack of debris in its wake. And that debris flakes off regularly. Even though the comet only passes us once in a lifetime or so, we cross its orbit a couple of times a year and, if conditions are good, we can see all those pieces lighting up the sky.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (May 6)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s highlights include season 4 of Lucifer, new mystery drama series The Society, fan-fave musical Hairspray and the superlative spy thriller Atomic Blonde.
- The Cheapest Google Pixel 3a Deals In Australia
In the past, Pixel phones weren’t always the easiest to procure, especially at launch due to limited retailer support and notoriously short pre-order supplies. The newly announced Pixel 3a and 3a XL are expected to be more widely available – but only if you’re buying it outright. Below is an overview of the newest additions to the Pixel smartphone line, and all the places you can buy them.
- Four Software Tweaks That Make Google Pixel Even Better
If you’re looking for an Android smartphone you could do a lot worse than a Google Pixel. The company’s handsets promise cutting-edge hardware and instant updates to all the latest software – but that doesn’t mean they’re perfect.
- The 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Australia
Australia’s Taxation Statistics report presents an overview of Australia’s 16 million income tax returns over the past financial year, including for individuals. From this data, it’s possible to get a snapshot of the highest paid jobs in the country. Here are the top ten!
- Was The Starbucks Cup In Game Of Thrones Really An Accident?
By now, everyone will be across the glaring “error” in the most recent episode of Game of Thrones. In case you missed it (and I’m not sure how given I’ve never watched a single episode of the show and I know about it!), someone left a Starbucks coffee cup in front of Dany during the Battle of Winterfell celebration. But was it really an accident? I’m not convinced.
- The Best Deals From Catch’s 90% Off VIP Sale
Catch is having a massive same with everything from chocolates to ugg boots to luggage through to underwear and work boots on sale. Some of the discounts are massive with up to 90% some retail prices. Here are some of the highlights.
- How To Quickly Free Up Space On Your Windows PC
The concept of cleaning fills me with dread. Organising your archives of stuff — physical or digital — is a lot easier to do as a year-round activity, but invariably the tasks build up. Thankfully, it’s incredibly easy to see if you’re wasting precious space on your computer, a practice that sounds incredibly dorky to do but is worth every gigabyte saved if you don’t have that much spare room on your desktop or laptop’s drive to begin with.