You wanted: Telstra Pixel 2 XL deal, how to watch Game Of Thrones in Australia, the fastest ISP in Australia for Netflix. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- How To Enable Chrome’s New Dark Mode On AndroidDark mode has stealthily rolled out to the Android version of Google Chrome as a part of the app’s most recent updates. Finally, we can all stare at our phones a little more comfortably, especially at night, without having to enable night-time reader modes or other settings. And I suppose it’s helpful for battery life, too.
- Telstra Is Having An iPhone 8 Plus Fire Sale
Telstra is slashing the price of all iPhone 8 Plus plans in a bid to clear out 100% of its stock. In addition to saving a tasty $480 on 24-month contracts you can also score up to 100GB of bonus data. Here are the deals!
- The Hidden Netflix Tools You Should Be Using
‘Netflix and chill’ is part of our vernacular. There are now over 11 million Netflix subscribers in Australia and the majority are probably just using Netflix’s search and recommendations to find stuff to watch. But you can get way more from Netflix by employing a few simple tweaks and tricks.
- Check Where You Can Travel Visa-Free With This Passport Ranking Site
As security concerns grow, visas are becoming more and more necessary when travelling out of the country. With the changing rules, knowing where you need a visa to travel to and where you don’t can be a bit challenging. Passport Index is a website that can help.
- Netflix Is Adding A Bumper Crop Of New Content Tonight
It’s the first Friday of the month, which means Netflix has a bunch of new movies and TV series to show you. This weekend, the streaming giant is adding 14 new titles, including the Ted Bundy biopic Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile starring Zac Efron, new episodes of The 100 and Transformers: The Last Knight. Here’s the full list!
- How To Prepare For The Next macOS Upgrade
We’re about a month away from Apple announcing the next version of its desktop and laptop operating system, macOS. Although there’s often lots of excitement and anticipation for Apple’s latest software, it’s also a time of trepidation as apps and back-end services people rely on may no longer work. If you’re a Mac user and like to update early, there are some things you can do now to ease the pain of transition.
- Revealed: All The Ways To Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 In Australia
After two long years, it’s finally happening: on April 14, the eighth and final season of HBO’s award-winning fantasy series Game Of Thrones will premiere around the world. In Australia, the only “official” way to watch Game Of Thrones concurrently with the US is through Foxtel.
- Netflix Is Deleting 42 Movies And TV Shows In May
Netflix Australia is deleting over 40 movies and TV shows to make way for new content. Sadly, there are some big departures this month, particularly for fans of Aussie TV comedy and kids shows like Round The Twist. Here’s the full list.
- Treat Your Financial Fitness Like Your Physical Fitness
What if we started treating our finances the same way we approached our fitness endeavours — by doing what we can, modifying when we need to, and slowly getting stronger?
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Teardown Reveals Phone’s Fatal Flaw
The Samsung Galaxy Fold is “Fragile with a capital F”, according to a meticulous new teardown, with several large gaps which could allow dust and dirt to enter, many different ways for the screen to break and a complicated hinge mechanism that is likely to wear and fail over time.