Top Stories mind hacks
- How To Factor Your Personality Into Your Decision-Making
- What I Learnt About Dealing With People From Playing Games Online
- The Science Of First Impressions (And How To Use It To Your Advantage)
- How To Get Back On Track After Disappointing Yourself
- How To Use Nostalgia To Your Advantage (Instead Of Getting Stuck)
- How To Stop Overreacting To Everything
As much logic as you put into your decisions, your personality will always affect the way you make a choice. Combined with maturity and experience, individual personality is an inevitable factor, but proactive self-awareness can help you weigh how much your decision-making process is influenced by your individuality.
Video games are more than just an entertaining time sink. Take them online and they can even teach us a few things about how to interact with other people. Here are some of the lessons I’ve learnt from online games about dealing with people in real life.