Top Stories mind hacks
- How To Motivate Yourself By Living Your Life Like A Movie
- Five Ways To Bounce Back From A Horrible Day
- Time Assets And Debts: A Different Way To Think About Productivity
- How To Boost Your Practical Memory (And Stop Losing Your Keys)
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
- How To Debug Your Brain And Build Better Habits
Everyone loves movies, and a lot of people wish their life was just like one. Movies excite us, give us a chance to think, and they can even motivate us to live better lives. Well, you’re the main character in your life, and you’re filming your story right now. With the right mindset, you can use that philosophy to tackle whatever scene comes your way.
It’s important to find the cause of your procrastination, but it’s equally important to identify all of the aspects of your life it affects. Writing down and analysing your procrastination habits can help you see how it could be negatively affecting your life in ways far beyond your work.