Top Stories mind hacks
- How To Instantly Charm Someone You've Never Met Before
- Why You Should Stop Caring About Being Nice And Just Be Honest
- How To Make Getting Out Of Bed In The Morning Easier
- The Most Common Times People Quit, And How To Push Through
- How Your Expectations Mess With Your View Of The Present
- Four Phrases We All Say, But Should Remove From Our Vocabularies
When we think of confidence, it’s hard not to associate it with being successful. Confidence isn’t really about success or failure, though. It’s about jumping in and taking action regardless of what the outcome will be.
When you meet new people, you want to make a good impression and come across as likeable as possible. If turning on the charm is something you struggle with, here are the most important tips and tricks for charming the pants off someone you haven’t met.
There are so many great productivity strategies out there, sometimes it’s tempting to try many of them at once. However, for more effective results, try one tip at a time.
We’ve all heard of the 80/20 rule (or Pareto Principle) that says 80 per cent of your success will come from 20 per cent of your effort. The inverse, however, is often true as well: 80 per cent of your problems will come from 20 per cent of your circumstances.