Top Stories mind hacks
- How To Make Your Everyday Life Feel More Like A Holiday
- What I've Learnt From Moving Three Times And Trashing Everything
- How I Broke Out Of My Social Comfort Zone By Saying Yes To Everything
- How Your Smartphone Can Be Good For Your Mental Health
- How To Calm Your Nerves With 'Mental Rehearsal'
- Four Reasons You Should Stop Feeling Guilty About Leaving Your Job
When you’re in debt or just trying to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle, the thought of money can be stressful. Yes, it helps to come up with a financial plan. But if you start to feel down about your finances in the meantime, it might help to think about the ways in which your life is the same with or without money.
It’s easy to get stuck thinking that you need to spend money to do something worthwhile. With the right perspective, however, saving money can actually open up more experiences to you.