Top Stories maps
- Australian Heritage Railways: Lifehacker's Complete List
- Australian Big Things: Lifehacker's Complete List
- How To Balloon Map Your Neighbourhood
- Going Google-Free: The Best Alternatives To Google Services On The Web
- Road Worrier Tries GPS While Driving Overseas
- Top 10 Things You Didn't Know Google Maps Could Do
No longer must we tolerate being driven into forests and left there. No longer will we be in two minds about the route Apple has chosen for us. No. Longer. Why? Because the long-rumoured Google Maps app for iPhone exists. Here’s how to download it right now.
Google’s Map Maker feature (available in Australia since August) allows users to add corrections and additional information to its maps. A bug in recent weeks has meant that updates aren’t being speedily posted to the site. Google says it is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.