Top Stories maps
- The Best Ways To Use Google's New My Maps Tool
- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- How To Set Up The Ultimate Personal Google Maps
- How To Plan A Trip Itinerary Using Custom Google Maps
- Lifehacker Maps: Australian Ghost Towns
- Why I Still Use A Dumb Phone (And Have No Plan To Change)
Android/iOS: Lonely Planet is well known for their city guides, designed to help travellers around the globe make the most of their trips, and their new mobile app, Guides, brings all of that great information to your smartphone.
It’s no secret that our US neighbours have a bit of a gun problem. But some parts of the country have experienced far more gun-related deaths and injuries than others. If you’re planning a trip to the US or are considering moving there for work, it might be a good idea to know the number of deaths in the area as well as where government representatives stand on the issue.
Waze has long been one of our favourite navigation apps, and even though Google purchased Waze way back in 2013, both still exist side-by-side. Google Maps is great, but with the right tweaks, Waze can be awesome — especially in cities with lots of traffic.