Clear your schedules and warn your savings account because Amazon Prime Day 2021 is here.
The event runs until 5pm on June 23 and is essentially a workout for your credit card (and your fingers). It’s filled with more sales and deals than you could ever possibly get your hands on. You can check out some of the best deals on offer below.
Here are some of the best Prime Day deals from Amazon
If you’ve just heard the news, here’s what you’ve missed:
- If You’re in the Market For a New Kindle, These on Sale Today
- These Discounted Robot Vacuums Will Do the Hard Work For You
- Smart Watch and Fitness Gear on Sale Today
- This Clever Hack Will Help You Save Even More During Amazon Prime Day
- 6 Camera Deals You Can Snap Up On Amazon Prime Day
- Get Excited For These Sex Toys That Are On Sale During Amazon Prime Day
- Here’s the Foodie Deals For Amazon Prime Day 2021
- Kit Out Your Kitchen with These Instant Pot Deals on Pressure Cookers and Air Fryers
- These Mini Projectors Are Hugely Discounted Right Now
- How to Score the Best Beauty Deals During Amazon Prime Day 2021
- If You Haven’t Got A Massage Gun Yet, This One’s Currently 25% off
- Amazon Prime Day’s 10 Craziest Deals (So Far)
- These Weighted Blankets Are on Sale Today If You Need a Hug
- The Best Homewares and Kitchen Appliance Sales You Can Shop Right Now
- The Most Popular Books to Keep an Eye Out for During Amazon Prime Day 2021
- You Can Score Up to $180 off Dyson’s Famous V10 Vacuum Right Now [Updated]
Keep scrolling for the extensive deals list.
- Amazon Echo Devices — Save up to 50% off RRP on select Amazon Echo devices, including Echo Dot (4th Gen) and Echo Show 8 (1st Gen).
- Amazon Fire Stick — Score the lowest price ever.
- Kindle Paperwhite 8GB — Save $50 off RRP. Plus up to 50% off select Kindle Paperwhite protective covers.
- Amazon eero 6 mesh wifi — Save 40% off RRP.
Headphones and speakers
- Sony — Savings on select WH1000XM3 over-ear phones Bluetooth speakers, soundbars and more.
- Bang & Olufsen — Save on select speakers and headphones.
- LG Earbuds — Save on select earbuds.
- Yamaha — Save on select YSP2700B Soundbar products, speakers and HiFi systems.
- Bose — Save on select Cancelling Headphones.
- Jabra — Save on select Elite 85t Noise-Cancelling Earbuds.
Cameras and camera gear
- Nikon — Savings on select Z Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras.
- Panasonic —Save on select LUMIX Cameras.
- Epson — Save on select Epson Home Theatre Projectors.
- Chromebook — Save up to 40% off RRP on select Chromebook computers.
- Samsung — Save 34% off RRP on Samsung Tab A7 Wi-Fi 32GB, Grey.
- SanDisk — Save up to 36% off RRP on select SanDisk devices.
- ASUS — Save up to 30% off RRP on select networking devices.
- Wacom — Intous Graphic Tablet – Medium.
- Dell — Save on select laptops and monitors.
- ASUS — Save on select laptops.
- Lenovo — Save on select laptops, tablets, monitors, and accessories.
- Oculus — Save on Oculus 2 56GB Headsets.
- Astro Gaming — Save up to 35% off RRP on select Astro Gaming accessories.
Home & Kitchen
- De’Longhi — Save on select De’Longhi appliances.
- Tefal Cookware — Save on select cookware.
- Philips — Save up to 38% off RRP on select Philips Series 2000 Air Purifiers.
- Arovec — Save on select Arovec products.
- Ecovacs — Save on select Ecovacs Vacuum cleaners.
- Samsung — Save up to 33% off RRP on select Samsung Smart Door Lock products.
- Philips — Save up to 33% off RRP on Philips Hue Smart lighting.
- Bosch — Save up to 41% off RRP on select Bosch tools.
- Weighted Blankets — Save on select weighted blankets.
- Pioneer — Save up to 40% off RRP on Pioneer DJ equipment.
Health & Fitness Accessories
- Fitbit — Score the Fitbit Charge 4 for $99.
- Garmin — Save up to 50% off RRP on select Garmin Smartwatches.
- Calvin Klein — Save on select men’s and women’s clothing.
- Bonds — Save on select clothing.
- Champion — Save on select clothing.
- Tommy Hilfiger — Save on select clothing.
- Lacoste — Save on select products.
- Skechers — Save on select Skechers shoes.
- Crocs — Save on select products from Crocs.
- Merrell — Save on select products from Merrell.
Beauty, Health & Personal Care
- ghd — Huge savings on ghd products.
- Calvin Klein — Save on select products.
- Hugo Boss — Save on select products.
- Vera Wang — Save on select products.
- QV — Save on select skincare products.
- Cetaphil — Save on select skincare products.
- La Roche-Posay — Save on select skincare products.
- Maybelline — Save on select cosmetics.
- Rimmel — Save on select cosmetics.
- NYX — Save on select cosmetics.
- Head & Shoulders — Save on select hair care.
- TRESemme — Save on select hair care.
- Garnier — Save on select hair care.
- Philips — Save up to 35% on select male grooming products.
All Prime Day Deals are as marked.
You can sign up for a 30-day free trial for Amazon Prime here.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
The first official Amazon Prime Day was back in 2018 when the Prime service was first launched in Australia. It saw huge sales across shopping categories like home, tech, health & fitness, beauty and more. Since it was such a success the first time around, they now bring it back every year.
It’s the perfect time to grab a bargain on that product you’ve been eyeing for weeks or just spoil yourself because you damn well deserve it.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
Amazon Prime Day 2021 was today confirmed that it will take place from midnight AEST, June 21 until midnight AEST, June 22 for local deals and until 5 pm AEST on Wednesday, June 23 for global deals. That’s a full 65 hours to get your hands on the best deals Amazon Prime Day 2021 has to offer.
How do I get access to Amazon Prime?
Before you nab any great deals, you’ll need to get yourself a Prime account. It’s free to trial for the first 30 days but will cost you $6.99 per month after the trial’s up. You might even already have one since a Prime subscription includes access to Prime Video, Prime Music and Prime Reading. Plus, once you’re signed up you get free fast delivery on any items purchased through Amazon.
If you’re not planning on using Prime after the sale’s done and dusted, just remember to cancel your subscription ASAP after you’ve milked your free trial for all it’s worth.