Many of us have experienced these amazing moments when we travel, moments we want to capture forever — and then we take a bunch of terrible photos and ruin the opportunity to share or even just keep that moment as a keepsake. It’s time to change that.
There are so many ways to take amazing photos without spending thousands of dollars on equipment, but we’re wondering: How do you do it?
- Do you use a specific app or plugin that makes your pictures look as though you used a high-end DSLR camera?
- Have you found a must-have device to attach to your phone?
- What’s the perfect time of day to shoot?
- Are you a shaky-handed person who has found the best way to keep your camera or phone steady without using a tripod?
- Do you know a trick for taking nighttime photos without them coming out dark and blurry?
We want to hear from you. In the comments, list all of your low-budget travel photo hacks and we will post them in our follow-up piece. The more creative the better — just make sure it’s something that anyone can do.