You wanted: The best obscure Android apps, Nintendo Switch 2.0, April Fool's gags, . Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- The Best Android Apps You Probably Don't OwnWith the Google Play store boasting over 2.5 million apps, there are more options than it's physically possible to browse through (much less install and test!) Every now and then, we encounter an app that's great but misses out on being featured or recognised for whatever reason. Here are five underappreciated Android apps that warrant your attention.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (April 1)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week's noteworthy additions include season two of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, the Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson-starring Unicorn Store, David Attenborough's Our Planet and a new anime series of Ultraman.
- Google 'AMP' Is About To Transform Email As We Know It
It's been a year since Google announced AMP support would be coming to its email apps and web clients, and the rollout has finally started. (A handful of other email providers have joined the cause as well.)
- Netflix Explains Why It Keeps Deleting Content
Have you ever attempted to re-watch a favourite movie or TV show on Netflix only to discover the title has mysteriously disappeared from the menu? You're not alone.
- Nintendo Switch 2.0: Five Things To Expect
The stars are aligning for Nintendo to release an all new version of its hugely popular Switch gaming console. It's been two years since the initial launch which makes the timing about right for an update that will help convince slower adopters to make the switch (ahem) without pissing off existing owners. So, what will a new Nintendo Switch bring us? Let's take a look into the crystal ball.
- April Fool's Day 2019 Spoilers: All The Fake Stories And Pranks Revealed
Microsoft is banning April Fools Day this year, but there are still plenty of companies embracing their silly side. Here are the best (and worst) online gags to watch out for on April 1 - from the McDonald's McPickle Burger to the TID tattoo-translation app.
- Frequent Flyer Hacks: How To Achieve Gold Status ASAP
Free lounge access. Priority boarding. Extra baggage allowance on every flight. These are just some of the perks enjoyed by frequent flyer royalty. But first, you need to achieve Gold or Platinum membership status on any airline rewards program. Here are some expert tips to get you there faster.
- The Best Time To Buy Flights In 2019, Based On 917 Million Airfares
When you’re planning a holiday one of the biggest factors to consider, or at least the priciest, is airfare. When you buy your plane ticket can often have as much impact on its price as where you’re travelling to.
- Google Android Q: Everything You Need To Know
With 5G, foldable devices, the rise of AI and other changes to the mobile device landscape, the operating systems we depend on need to evolve. The next generation of Google's mobile operating system, Android Q, has reached beta status and is available for download if you're game. Here are all the new features.
- Find Out What Version Of The NBN You're Getting With One Click
NBN Co's 'Check Your Address' page used to be pretty useless. But the site was recently overhauled to provide more detailed information to users. You can now find out when your residential address will be connected - and what technology is being deployed - at the click of a button. Here are the details.