You wanted: Office upgrade hacks, vacuum-sealed KFC and the best apps for Windows 10. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- 7 Ways To Upgrade Your Office For Maximum Efficiency
With many of us spending the majority of our waking hours in an office, it’s never been more important for our workspaces to actually work.
- We Just Got A Good Look At The Pixel 3 XL's Notch (Spoiler: It's Hideous) We've known for a while now that the Pixel 3 XL smartphone will be coming with a notched display. (It's something Pixel fans are going to have to get used to.) A new unboxing video just gave us our closest look at the notch yet - and it's even more obtrusive and ugly than we imagined.
- Lifehacker Pack For Windows: Our List Of The Essential Windows Apps 2018
There are so many Windows apps out there, that picking a list of the very best, most must-install software for your desktop or laptop feels daunting.
- This Google Chrome Tweak Makes Browsing Far Less Annoying
It feels like every website today wants to send you notifications, regardless of how big or small they are. Visit a page in Chrome, for instance and you'll often start to see a popup box notifying you of new content even when you're not on their website. If you're sick of seeing these, it is possible to rid yourself of them forever... or selectively, depending on your mood.
- Google Android Pie Is Available Right Now
The mobile operating system formerly known as Android P has officially landed. Contrary to leaked reports the OS is available for installation right now. Here's what you need to know.
- This Is What A Perfect Resume Looks Like
Recruiters spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before they make the initial decision on candidates. That means you have to win them over fast. To get a better idea of what makes a resume great, we reached out to Amanda Augustine, career expert at online job-matching service TheLadders. She created an example of an excellent resume and allowed us to share it.
- New On Netflix: This Week's Best New Content (August 12)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for this week, fresh from the Australian servers! The best new additions include horror flick Ouija: Origin of Evil, legless wrestler documentary Zion, controversial teen comedy Insatiable and more!
- Five Deals You Shouldn't Miss This Weekend
The weekend is a great time to kick back, do some shopping and score a bargain or two. Wireless charger, displays, home entertainment and ready for you.
- The Ten Best Free Apps On Android And iPhone
The Lifehacker staff sifts through a ton of apps on a regular basis, but a few have stuck with us over the years. Some apps are simply nice to have, while others have become essential in our daily lives. From dealing with irate dragons to counting our mindfulness minutes, each app on this list has a special place in our hearts (and our homescreens). Best of all, they're completely free to download!
- Aussie Vacuum-Seals An Entire KFC Ultimate Box For Cross-Country Trip
We've talked about the miracles of vacuum-sealing before. Heck, you can make your own sealer for a few bucks. While most people would use it to save food at home, there's nothing stopping you from applying the technique to preserve a KFC Ultimate Box — burger and all — for a cross-country trip.