You wanted: Everything new on Netflix, the best NBN alternatives, why you shouldn't buy Windows 10 Home. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- MALWARE ALERT: Delete These Apps From Your Android Right NowDigital security researchers have discovered a previously unknown type of ad-serving malware in more than 200 Android apps, some of which have been downloaded by millions of users.
- Make No Mistake - The Samsung Galaxy Note X Is Coming
It's barely been a month since the Samsung Galaxy S10 was announced but we're already licking our lips in anticipation of Samsung's next big thing - the release of a new Galaxy Note device.
- Android Q Has Landed: Here's How To Get It On Your Phone
Android Pie is still being rolled out to various smartphones - but that hasn't stopped Google from releasing its next big OS update. The Android Q Beta is now available to download on select handsets.
- Netflix Is Adding Some Great Content Tonight
Netflix has a habit of saving its best stuff for the weekend - which happens to be when most customers are searching for new TV shows to watch. This week is no exception with a fresh serving of Netflix Originals slated to appear on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Where Are The Gigabit NBN Plans?
The NBN party is rolling down my street at the moment so I'm looking at what my options are when it comes to offers and plans. And it's all pretty disappointing.
- 55 Android Apps Everyone Should Own
Which Android app is worth a spot on your new smartphone or tablet? Trying to find the very best of the best is a challenging process, because there are millions of apps to pick from on the Google Play Store.
- Ditch The NBN With These Fast Mobile Alternatives
The National Broadband Network has become a bit of a crapshoot - with emphasis on 'crap'. Depending on the technology deployed in your suburb and the type of plan you plump for, you could be getting speeds as low as 20 megabits per second. This clearly isn't good enough.
- USB 4 Is Coming: Everything You Need To Know
USB is getting another major upgrade. A new industry standard for the popular cable specification has just been announced by the USB Promoter Group and it's going to change the way we hook up devices and transfer data.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (March 11)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week's noteworthy additions include the animated David Fincher project Love, Death + Robots, a new season of Queer Eye, family-favourite Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, Parisian crime flick Burn Out and Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List.
- Don't Buy Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 is a great operating system. It's well suited to the needs of users and has a bunch of great features that make it a truly 21st century-ready OS for the masses. But that suitability really depends on whether you've got the Home or Pro version. Here's why you don't want Windows 10 Home (and how to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.)