Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: The Best Deals For No Man’s Sky, play hundreds of classic Amiga games online for free, 40% off Domino’s Pizza.
- No Mans’s Sky is one of the biggest video game releases of the year with the promise of billions of different planets to explore. If you’re looking to pay a little less than the $99.95 RRP, we’re here to help you out.
- Hundreds of classic Amiga games just became playable for free courtesy of the Internet Archive. Click here so see the highlights.
- This week’s Humble Bundle is focused on games about survival. Pay what you want for Tharsis, Savage Lands (Early Access), and Kholat. Pay $1 or more to receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers. Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Space Engineers (Early Access), Rust (Early Access), and Shelter 2. Pay $14 or more for all of that plus Planetbase. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: the developers or the nominated charity.
- Target is selling the new Xbox One S wireless controller for just $78. Click here for details.
- Origin is giving away the action game Nox for free. Get it here.
- Udemy has slashed 33 online courses by 100%. Free courses include Become a Pokemon Go Master, Google Analytics and C#.Net from Scratch. Click here to see the full list.
- This week, Humble Bundle has released an e-book deal that is specifically for entrepreneurs who want to start their own technology companies. There are a number of titles for budding technology businesspeople with the book bundles starting from US$1. Here are the details.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will come with $US400 worth of free Android games. Click here for more details.
- Everbuying is having a sale on various electronics, including Micro SDHC Card Readers for just eight US cents. Click here for the best deals.
- In the market for a new HD TV? Gizmodo’s 2016 buying guide explains what to look for.
- Australians can get a Geforce GTX 1070 for under $600. Kotaku has the details.
- Missed out on the free Windows 10 upgrade? Where were you? Here’s a slightly dubious trick you can employ to get the new version free of charge.
- Guzman Y Gomez is giving away a free burrito worth $11.50 via its app on Android and iOS. OzBargain has more details.
- Time for a groceries run? Here are the latest bargains from Woolworths.
- Domino’s is offering 40% off Chef’s Best, Traditional, Chicken and Prawn Pizzas. Click here for more information.
- Here are your Hungry Jacks food vouchers for August.
- OnSpot is a new daily deals app that sends you coupons based on your location and preferences. Click here to find out more.
- From 5 August to 21 August the Foxtel Drama and Sports packages will be available to all Foxtel from Telstra customers who aren’t currently subscribed to either Drama or Sports packages, at no extra cost. Click here for more details.
- Booktopia is offering free shipping to customers when you use the discount code “PLEASURE”. [Via OzBargain]
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on dental hygiene, cooking electronics and bathroom products. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Who doesn’t love a freebie? Here are 84 product samples you can snap up for free, including T-shirts, nappies, organic tea and condoms.