Welcome to Wednesday! Get over the hump with some retail therapy. Here are some of the best deals we’ve spotted today, including a cheap Samsung Galaxy S8, a brand new humble bundle, and two for one pizza. As my Scottish father says on the reg: “ye cannae whack it”.
- There’s a new Humble Bundle. It’s for Paradox games if you’re into that sort of thing. Humble Bundles are usually awesome.
- Steam has a bunch of deals as part of its ‘Midweek Madness’ regular. I recommend Dragon’s Dogma!
- Always worthwhile checking out what video game deals Amazon has — Dishonored 2 for $20 on Xbox One. I’ll have some of that thanks.
- Here’s a list of eBay’s Daily Deals.
- Bing Lee is doing 20% off selected products, including a bunch of Dyson products.
- Here’s a nice sub $1000 price for the Samsung Galaxy S8 at Mymobile.
- Dick Smith is having a massive Warehouse sale, so get in and buy some random shit.
- Each week, Aldi serves up a fresh crate of liquor deals. Here are this week’s offers.
- Dominos is doing two for one on large pizzas. Time to get some kilojoules in ya!
- Here’s all the deals going on at Woolies right now. Get stuck into some chicken breast fillets. That’s a phenomenal price. Get ripped brah.
- Some incredibly cheap flights to Haikou, China here. $214 return! You can’t even fly to Canberra for that. Easy choice: China or Canberra?
- For those of you who are, like me, regular contacts wearers, this is a phenomenal deal. $50 off on $119 spend. Head here and use the code T50 on checkout.
- Old faithful Lovehoney is having a 70% off sale for Australia Day. Have yourself the best long weekend ever.