We’re used to Humble Bundle’s amazing video game deals, but did you know it is a purveyor of e-books as well? This week, Humble Bundle has released an e-book deal that is specifically for entrepreneurs who want to start their own technology companies. There are a number of titles for budding technology businesspeople with the book bundles starting from US$1. Here are the details.
You might have an idea for a technology offering and you’re keen to launch a business based on it. If this is your first time embarking on a business venture, you’ll need some guidance. A mentor may be hard to come by so books are the next best thing.
This week, the Humble Book Bundle‘s theme is ‘Start Your Own Tech Company’. As with other Humble Bundle packages, you can pay however much you want for a selection of e-book titles. You get access to more books once you pass different value thresholds.
When you pay US$1 or more, you get the following titles:
- Exporting: The Definitive Guide to Selling Abroad Profitably
- Commercializing Innovation: Turning Technology Breakthroughs into Products
- Inventors at Work: The Minds and Motivation Behind Modern Inventions
- Design Thinking for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses: Putting the Power of Design to Work
- Know and Grow the Value of Your Business: An Owner’s Guide to Retiring
- Startup: An Insider’s Guide to Launching and Running a Business
You also get the following titles if you pay more than US$8:
- Databases for Small Business: Essentials of Database Management, Data Analysis, and Staff Training for Entrepreneurs
- How to Create the Next Facebook: Seeing Your Startup Through, from Idea to IPO_
- Big Data Bootcamp
- Make an E-commerce Site in a Weekend
- Pro Freeware and Open Source Solutions for Business
- From Techie to Boss
- Build a Profitable Online Business: The No-Nonsense Guide
The biggest package will be unlocked when you pay $15 or more, which will get you these additional e-books:
- Building Great Software Engineering Teams: Recruiting, Hiring, and Managing Your Team from Startup to Success
- Disruption by Design: How to Create Products that Disrupt and then Dominate Markets
- Regulation A+: How the JOBS Act Creates Opportunities for Entrepreneurs and Investors
- University Startups and Spin-Offs: Guide for Entrepreneurs in Academia
- Financial Modeling for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Why Startups Fail: And How Yours Can Succeed
Head over to Humble Bundle’s e-book portal to get this deal. But be quick, the deal expires at around 11pm AEST.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.