Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Streets launches chocolate-flavoured Golden Gaytime, Commodore releases retro gaming phone, why your fear of radiation is irrational.
- Shopping Express is throwing a clearance sale on electronics, including laptops, wireless routers, printers, NAS devices and sticks of RAM. Check out the full range of deals here. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.
- Radioactivity stirs primal fears in many people — but an undue sense of its risks can cause real harm. Gizmodo explains why you don't need to be too scared.
- GE has developed new software that is capable of generating real-time 3D views of our internal organs instead of using ultrasounds. See it in action here.
- Commodore is releasing a phone packed with Commodore 64 and Amiga games. It runs on Commodore's custom Android OS and comes with C64 and Amiga emulators pre-installed. Kotaku has the story.
- Attention Gaytime fans: there's a new chocolate edition on the block and it's only available from 7-Eleven. Watch out for a taste test coming soon.