Top Stories raspberry pi
- Top 10 Uses For Linux (Even If Your Main PC Runs Windows)
- Build A Cheap Home Automation System In 10 Minutes With Ninja Blocks
- Raspberry Pi XBMC Solutions Compared: Raspbmc Vs OpenELEC Vs XBian
- How To Create The Ultimate Tech-Infused Retro Arcade Coffee Table
- How To Build A Cheap, All-In-One Retro Game Console The Easy Way
- 10 More Awesome Projects For Your Raspberry Pi
Adding voice control to your DIY projects is a great way to make them more powerful, but it’s not exactly an easy process. Jasper is an open source, Raspberry Pi-connected, always-on platform to add voice control to your projects pretty easily.
Want to protect your valuables but don’t feel like carrying around a key or remembering a combination? Make has a guide for building a Raspberry Pi-powered system that unlocks itself with face recognition.
Ever wanted to start your own pirate radio station to broadcast your tunes over FM? Make shows how you can do it with just a Raspberry Pi and a single piece of wire.
With a custom operating system and the right package installed, it’s not hard to get a Raspberry Pi running at 1GHz, up from its stock speed of 700MHz. But going beyond that? It is possible, but the gear required cancels out two of the main benefits of the device — its portability and silent running.