Top Stories raspberry pi
- How To Build A Cheap, All-In-One Retro Game Console The Easy Way
- 10 More Awesome Projects For Your Raspberry Pi
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into A Personal VPN
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An XBMC Media Centre In Under 30 Minutes
- A Beginner's Guide To The Raspberry Pi
There are many interesting things you can do with a Raspberry Pi, but this one offers privacy protection from prying eyes. All you need is a Raspberry Pi, a Wi-Fi adaptor and some time.
If your job rquires you to get up at different times depending on the day, setting and resetting an alarm clock quickly gets annoying. Blogger Devon Bray was sick of dealing with alarm clocks, so he combined a Raspberry Pi with Google Calendar to make it easier to set up.
The great thing about the Pi is its flexibility. Sure, you could use it to learn software development, as per the original design specification. Or you could turn it into a alarm clock, powered by your Google Calendar entries.
You can do an awful lot of very clever things with a Raspberry Pi, many of which we’ve covered here at Lifehacker previously. But if the prospect of setting up SD cards and choosing a distribution is just a bit too daunting, a new tool should make it a much more inviting prospect.
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module is now available for order. The add-on module adds a 5 megapixel camera to your Pi for use in all sorts of projects.