Top Stories raspberry pi
- Seven Ready-Made Raspberry Pi Projects
- Raspberry Pi 2: Australian Hands-On
- Windows 10 Will Be Free For The Raspberry Pi 2
- The Raspberry Pi 2 Is Faster, More Powerful, And Available Right Now
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
If you need to do a lot of network testing, the Raspberry Pi is a cheap way to do it. NetPi is a custom operating system that includes all the tools you’ll need.
The Raspberry Pi 2 is a lot faster than its predecessors, but you still might want to overclock it for the best possible performance. Blogger Hayden James breaks down what each overclock setting does and shares some configurations for better performance.
We’ve shown you how to turn a Raspberry Pi into a handy little ad blocker for all your devices before, but blogger Jacob Salmela simplified the process significantly. Now all you need to do is type one thing into the command line.
The Raspberry Pi 2 is an awesome upgrade over previous models, but it also comes with a quirk. It turns out if you try to take a picture of the Pi with a flash, it powers off. The folks over at Raspberry Pi explain exactly what’s going on.
We know the Raspberry Pi 2 is faster on paper. If you’re curious about benchmark scores, Hackaday ran the Pi 2 through its paces and compared it to the Model B+.