You wanted: ACCC's fastest ISP report, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G launch, Google Assistant's best new and upcoming features. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- How To Watch The 2019 UEFA Champions League Final In Australia
The world's most watched annual sporting event takes place this Sunday with Liverpool looking to win its fourth UEFA Cup against underdogs Tottenham Hotspur. Here's how (and when) to watch the UEFA Champions League final in Australia - live and online.
- Samsung's New Galaxy Phone Is An Absolute MonsterToday, Samsung made history by releasing the Galaxy S10 5G in Australia - the first 5G-capable smartphone for Telstra's burgeoning network. We briefly got our hands on the device during its Sydney launch and can attest to its astonishing size and speed. Simply put, this thing is a fricking beast.
- Everything Coming To Stan, Netflix, Foxtel And Amazon In June 2019Game of Thrones may be over but winter is coming. And that means it's time to get the warm drinks ready, snuggle under a blanket and hunker down to some on-screen entertainment. Whether it's family movies, action, suspense, comedy or drama there's something for everyone this month on the big streaming services. Here's everything that's coming in June 2019.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (May 27)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week's highlights include new episodes of Arrested Development, the fantasy series Arthdal Chronicles, crime documentary Killer Ratings and the original classic The Princess Bride! Read on for everything coming to the service for the week of May 27 to June 2.
- How To Score A Free Quarter Pounder From McDonald's Today
It’s International Burger Day. Apparently. To celebrate this clearly made up event, McDonald's is giving away a whopping 250,000 free Quarter Pounders. Here's how to claim your freebie!
- Google Assistant's Best New And Upcoming Features
Google’s aptly named AI helper, Google Assistant, is poised to have a great year in 2019. Not only will the digital assistant be spreading to numerous devices old and new, but there are a host of new features coming, too, several of which were shown off at CES the week before last.
- Watch These Netflix Movies Before They Disappear
At the end of each month, Netflix removes a bunch of third-party content due to expired licencing. In May 2019, the list of departing movies and TV shows has ballooned to nearly 100 - including stone-cold classics like Raiders Of The Lost Ark and The Warriors.
- PSA: UEFA Champions League Final Won't Be On SBS This Year
The 2019 UEFA Champions League final - AKA the biggest sporting event of the year - will not be shown on SBS. It won't be broadcast or streamed by any other free-to-air networks either. Boo-urns.
- Optus Just Smashed 80GB Phone Plan Pricing (Again!)
If you missed out on Optus' phenomenal 24-hour 'Click Frenzy' deal, we've got some great news - the telco has quietly resurrected the offer for another week. To the uninitiated, that's a massive 20% off 80GB plans, bringing the total to just $40 per month. Here are the details!
- ACCC Has Revealed Australia's Fastest ISPs
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission recently released its fifth report on real-world NBN speed, and the results weren’t too shabby. Download speeds generally increased when compared to the previous quarter, including during peak usage hours of 7pm - 11pm.