You wanted: A faster, better NBN is coming, Samsung Galaxy S10 leaked photos, ATM fees making a comeback. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- This Leaked Samsung Galaxy S10 Photo Looks AmazingThe good ship Samsung has developed yet another Galaxy S10-sized leak with new images from well-known leaker Evan Blass appearing. The leaked images confirm most of what we already know with camera placement, display size and overall form factor now all but 100% confirmed. If Samsung is trying to pull a fast one on us, they're doing a damn good job of seeding images and information in order to build up the hype.
- These Mobile Broadband Plans From Optus Are A Genuine NBN Alternative
Mobile broadband is finally affordable for non-business types; especially if you live close to a major population centre. It's now possible to score a 200GB plan - which is enough data to replace your home internet - for as little as $60 a month.
- Where To Watch New Years Eve Fireworks In Australia
Tonight's New Year's Eve fireworks promise to be the most spectacular ever. All-new effects and colours will be making their debut in most capital cities, including pastel fireworks. Here's when and where to watch around Australia - whether you're keen to catch a pre-midnight show, a live stream or the big show in the flesh.
- A Faster, Better NBN Could Be Coming (After The Election)
The future shape of the telecommunications sector is probably going to be determined by the progress Telstra makes this year on its "T22" strategy and the big decisions confronting Labor if - as appears probable - it wins government at the federal election. Here's how Labor and Telstra's NBN ambitions might merge.
- See If You're Using These Popular Android Apps That Overshare Info To Facebook
A recent Privacy International study found that 42.55% of the free apps in Google Play could share data with Facebook, and many popular apps share data with Facebook the second they’re opened.
- How To Use Dual SIMs On An IPhone XR, XS, Or XS Max
When Apple pushed iOS version 12.1.1 users gained the ability to use the iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max’s in a dual-SIM configuration.
- How To Watch Every Ending Of 'Black Mirror - Bandersnatch'
This morning Netflix launched Bandersnatch, a stand-alone episode of the popular ‘Black Mirror’ series.
- Shopper Alert: ATM Fees Are Making A Comeback
Attention penny-pinchers: From January 1, NAB customers will once again be charged ATM fees at over 3000 machines. Here are the details.
- How To Watch The KFC Big Bash League: Live, Online And Free
KFC's Big Bash League (BBL) might not be "real" cricket - but damn is it fun! This year's BBL will be bowling into action on December 19, with the final slated for February 17, 2019.
- 20 Things You Should Always Keep In Your Car
Some people keep nothing in their cars. Others look like a dumping ground that they're squatting in.