You wanted: Horn Vs Mundine livestream, Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks and Google Play malware. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Horn Vs Mundine: Get The Live Stream Here!
In just a few minutes' time, Jeff Horn will face off against Anthony Mundine at Suncorp Stadium. You can live stream the fight on your phone or laptop with just a few clicks. Here are the links!
- If This Is The Samsung Galaxy S10, We Bloody Want One
Last week, we reported that the Samsung Galaxy S10 could be coming with an enormous 6.7-inch display, fifth-generation 5G network connectivity and as many as six cameras. Now, a prototype of the front display has been spotted in the wild - and it reveals something that could catapult this phone above all other Androids.
- MALWARE ALERT: 13 Malicious Apps Pulled From Google Play Store
Google removed 13 apps from the Google Play store this weekend that were infected with malware. Worryingly, more than 560,000 people are thought to have downloaded the apps before they were removed. Here's the full list.
- Netflix Is Deleting 60 Movies This Week - Here's The Full List
Over the next few days, Netflix is embarking on a mass-deletion blitzkrieg, with over 60 movies and TV shows set to disappear from its servers. Noteworthy casualties include Grease, Donnie Darko, The Godfather, Ocean's 11, the Oscar-nominated Room and er, Miley Cyrus' LOL.
- Black Friday Video Game Deals: PS4, Xbox One, PC And Switch [Updated]
Damn, it feels good to be a gamer. Over the next few days, online retailers will be slashing the price of hundreds of video games with up to 90% off select titles. Here are the best deals so far on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!
- Here's Everything New On NetflixAttention Aussie binge addicts: This weekend, Netflix is adding a 20 new and returning shows to the service. Here's the full list!
- PlayStation VR Is Finally Worth Buying
Today, Sony Australia released a new PS VR bundle that's actually worth the money. The PlayStation VR Mega Pack contains version 2.0 of the virtual-reality headset, the PlayStation VR Camera and five full-price games for $469.95. If you're looking for a gamer-friendly Christmas gift, this is it.
- Microsoft's Troubled Windows 10 Update Has Been Blocked For Some Users (Again)
At this point, Microsoft should probably call it a day on Windows 10's troubled 1809 update. Last week, the company again had to block the patch for some users. There's a tiny ray of sunlight for Microsoft however, with the blame falling — at least partly & on Intel's shoulders.
- Use This App To Enable The Pixel 3's Camera Features On Older Pixel Smartphone Models
Some of the most exciting new features on Google’s Pixel 3 and 3 XL smartphones are their new camera features, such as Night Sight (more accurate colour and lighting-enhancements for dark photos) and Top Shot, which helps pick the best photo among a burst of shots you’ve taken.
- Microsoft Office 365: Big Changes Are Coming
The ribbon interface introduced in Microsoft Office 2007 was easily one of the most radical changes the company ever made to its productivity software. But Microsoft has made other, more subtle, changes to Office over the years, going so far as to keep the icons for Word, Excel and the like up-to-date. The last time these icons saw any attention was back in 2013, so I suppose it was about time they were refreshed.