You wanted: killer Telstra deals, Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks, an explanation on why you should never buy Windows 10 Home. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Leaked: Samsung Galaxy S10 Front Camera 'Hole'Testing of Samsung's next flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S10 is in progress and someone working in the factory where the new device is being made has snapped a few sneaky shots and shared them with the world. And while the shots don't reveal much that we don't already know, it's clear that the in-display camera, which avoids creating a notch but results in a hole, looks to be confirmed.
- Telstra Has A Killer Deal On SIM-Only Plans Right Now
For a limited time, Telstra is offering SIM-only plans with 60GB of data for just $49 per month. That's one of the best deals we've seen from the telco in a long while - and a great excuse to swap providers if you're using a flakey MVNO. Here are the inclusions!
- Don't Buy Windows 10 Home. Ever.
Windows 10 is a great operating system. It's well suited to the needs of users and has a bunch of great features that make it a truly 21st century-ready OS for the masses. But that suitability really depends on whether you've got the Home or Pro version. Here's why you don't want Windows 10 home.
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Leak Reveals Basically Everything
The Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks just keep coming - and this one could be the biggest of all. According to a report on out sister site Gizmodo, the S10 will reportedly launch on February 20 2019; one week before Mobile World Congress (MWC).
- Hump Day Deals: $2 Jetstar Flights, $111 Off Nintendo Switch, Free Coca-Cola
Welcome to Wednesday! Get over the hump with some retail therapy. This week's best deals include $111 off Nintendo Switch, $2 Flights with Jetstar, Catch's huge Christmas tech sale and heaps more!
- I Switched From iOS To Android - And I Hate It
Android tends to beat iOS in reviews on customisation, app selection, and cloud integration. After five years with an iPhone, I decided to put Android to the test and buy a Google Pixel. A year later, I wish I hadn't switched.
- The Australian Housing Bubble Could Be About To Pop [Updated]
There are two things that can happen to an asset price bubble. It can burst dramatically, or deflate slowly. Which brings us to the Australian housing market.
- Here's Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (Dec 10)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week's noteworthy additions include the gripping McDonald's biopic The Founder, true-crime documentary The Innocent Man, the Jennifer Lawrence/Chris Pratt sci-fi Passengers, and the first Australian-made Netflix Original of note: Tidelands!
- Today I Discovered Why Bitcoin's Price Is So Volatile
In 2017, Bitcoin's value soared from $1200 to around $25,000 before dropping down to around $16,000 at the end of the year. Since then, it's value has risen and dropped sporadically from day to day, dragging smaller cryptocurrencies such as Ether and Ripple along with it.
- Today I Discovered Why Searching Google For 'Idiot' Shows Trump
Earlier this week, Google's CEO Sundar Pichai faced a House Judiciary Committee in the United States Congress to answer questions about recent data breaches and other important security matters. So, naturally, the discussion turned to extremely serious and important matters. Like why searches on Google for the word "idiot" turn up images of President Donald Trump.