You wanted: Samsung’s plans to kill the notch, cheap Red Dead Redemption 2 copies, everything Netflix is cancelling in 2018-2019 and reverse-engineered KFC. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Samsung Has A Brilliant Plan To Kill The Notch
Samsung is planning to revolutionise the smartphone industry – and notched displays could be first on the chopping block. The company recently unveiled a cavalcade of new technologies in development, including “under-screen” sensors and cameras. Yes, cameras. This changes everything.
- Windows 10’s Dumpster-Fire Update Just Got WorseLast week, Microsoft quietly re-released the Windows 10 1809 Update to Insider users after an alarming file-deleting bug forced a global halt to the rollout. Unfortunately, the latest ‘fixed’ version is still plagued with data loss issues and users are pissed off. Oh, Microsoft.
- Dealhacker: Get Red Dead Redemption 2 For $29!
In less than 24 hours, the hugely anticipated sequel to Red Dead Redemption will finally gallop onto store shelves. The official RRP is somewhere in the region of $99 – but there’s a way to snap up the full game on PS4 or Xbox One for just $29. Here are the details!
- Shopping Showdown: Amazon Pantry Vs Coles Vs Woolworths
Now that Amazon is getting into the grocery business locally, there’s more competition for the big two, Coles and Woolworths. But is there a margin to be had through Amazon? I put together a simple shopping basket to compare Amazon with Coles and Woolies.
- Everything Coming To Netflix Australia This Week (Oct 22)
While Netflix’s new content releases are slowing down towards the end of October, you can still catch some highly anticipated shows and movies dropping this week. Here are the newly added shows and movies you can catch this week, October 22 to 28, on Netflix.
- NBN: The Silent Train Wreck
You might be surprised to learn that location is starting to take second place to internet connectivity as a search criteria for new office space. And this is causing a massive problem.
- The Only Five Exercises You Need At The Gym
The key to maxing out the return on investment (ROI) from your gym session lies in stripping out anything superfluous. You should focus on five exercises, sometimes known as the ‘Big 5’. Nothing else.
- The Cheapest Copies Of Red Dead Redemption 2 In Australia
Red Dead Redemption 2 just went on sale in Australia – and pretty much every retailer in the country wants a fistful of those sweet gamer dollars. This means you have lots of options on where to buy the game. But who has the cheapest deal? Here are the main contenders, from best to worst.
- Revealed: All The Shows Netflix Is Cancelling In 2018-2019
Netflix has an axe to grind. Over the next few months, the streaming giant will be cancelling a stack of Netflix Originals, including tent-pole releases like Marvel’s Luke Cage, House Of Cards and Orange Is The New Black. We have the full list of casualties. Brace yourself – there’s a high chance one of your favourites might be on the list.
- Oh Dear. Scott Morrison’s Website Has Been Taken Over By Trolls
Google’s new Pixel phone isn’t so much a revolution as a solid improvement: like this year’s iPhones, Google is making incremental changes this year. If you’re wondering whether it’s worth going for the shiny new Pixel 3 over the now sure-to-be-discounted Pixel 2, read on.