That's Windows under there if you couldn't tell, which means Rainmeter is the tool of the day. If you're unfamiliar with it, our getting started guide to Rainmeter will help you get your bearings.
Once you have them, here's what you'll need:
- The Sun Rising desktop by Lior Mazza
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Muon Suite for Rainmeter to create the system clock on the desktop
- The TenPlayer skin for Rainmeter for the Now Playing display
- The Google Search Bar skin for Rainmeter for the search box in the centre of the screen
- The Harmattan skin for Rainmeter for the system information and weather display
Each of these tools can stand on their own with Rainmeter, so if you like some aspects of the layout but not others -- like the search bar but not the clock, or the system monitors and not the Now Playing display -- you can absolutely have that.
The Simple Sunrise Desktop [Flickr]