Snovvcrash is using Rainmeter, and if you're unfamiliar, our getting started guide can help you out.
Once you have the basics down though, here's what you'll need:
- The wallpaper
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Enigma suite for Rainmeter
- The Elegance 2 skin for Rainmeter for the clock and date
- The SimplyNova skin for Rainmeter for the sidebar and system monitors
- The Notebook for Rainmeter for the notepad in the upper right
- The SimpleRecycleBin skin for Rainmeter to customise the recycle bin, obviously
There's another desktop there too you can see at the link below, so some of these are in use on the second display, but this one really caught our attention. If you like the look, or have questions about it, hit the link to snovvcrash's kinja blog below to ask your questions!
The Freedom Desktop [snovvcrash]