Billionaire Bill Gates has said he reads about a book a week. Our friends at Business Insider sifted through years of Gates' book recommendations to find 12 that made especially strong impressions on him and then collated them into this handy infographic. We've also included links so you can snap them up yourself.
They say no two people ever read the same book -- but it can't hurt to try, especially when it's a billionaire. This infographic from Business Insider lists some of Bill Gates' most fervent book recommendations along with quotes explaining why he found them so remarkable. Scroll down for Amazon ebook links to each title.
- “Tap Dancing to Work” by Carol Loomis
- “Making the Modern World” by Vaclav Smil
- “The Sixth Extinction” by Elizabeth Kolbert
- “Stress Test” by Timothy Geithner
- “The Better Angels of Our Nature” by Steven Pinker
- “The Man Who Fed the World” by Leon Hesser
- “Business Adventures” by John Brooks
- “The Bully Pulpit” by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- “The Rosie Project” by Graeme Simsion
- “On Immunity” by Eula Biss
- “How Asia Works” by Joe Studwell
- “How to Lie With Statistics” by Darrell Huff
[Via Business Insider]