Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Bill Gates thinks cryptocurrency is killing people ‘in a fairly direct way’, why Red Sparrow has one of the worst sex scenes in recent memory, the ATO is coming after your bitcoin.
- Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is warning that cryptocurrency is killing people. No, really. [Gizmodo]
- Australia’s tax office will chase down bitcoin investors. [Business Insider]
- Red Sparrow Has The Worst Sex Scene I’ve Seen In Years. [Gizmodo]
- The Australian Government still thinks video games are for children –
and it’s released a document to prove it. [Kotaku]
- A team of Australian and International researchers just found signals from 13.6 billion year old stars. But what does this discovery mean, exactly? Gizmodo asked the experts. [Gizmodo]