Top Stories xbmc
- How To Watch And Record Live TV On Your XBMC Media Centre
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An XBMC Media Centre In Under 30 Minutes
- The Five Biggest Media Centre Annoyances (And How To Fix Them)
- Build Your Dream Media Centre For Under $700
- The Complete Guide To Creating A Seamless, Play-Everything Media Centre
- Top 10 Ways To Power Up Your Home Theatre PC
Building a media centre is a killer way to watch or stream your favourite movies and TV shows. If you miss being able to watch live TV or want to record it so you can watch it later, you can turn your XBMC box into a personal video recorder (PVR). Here’s what you need to do.
XBMC is still our favourite customisable media centre software around, and today you can download the beta of version 12.0. It adds live TV, PVR support, better AirPlay and lots more to your home theatre PC.
The best thing about owning a media centre is that you’re in control and can watch whatever you want at a time that suits you. Unfortunately, you also end up with the hassle of troubleshooting your system when plug-ins break, files won’t play, and nothing seems to work properly. Here’s how to take an home theatre PC (HTPC) that’s driving you crazy and whip it back into shape so you can enjoy the show.