G'day! Here are some cracking online bargains for Lifehacker readers, including: Black Friday's best video game deals, $200 off Apple iPads, 61% off brand-name clothing, NBN 100 plans for $79.90 per month and more!
1. Black Friday game deals: Black Friday isn't supposed to start until tomorrow, but most of the best gaming deals are already available online. To save you the trouble, we've assembled the cream of the crop for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Click here!
2. 61% off designer fashion: Daily Deals site Catch is having a clearance on designer-label clothing, shoes and fashion accessories. Save up to $74! Click here!
3. Cheap PlayStation VR: Amazon is selling PlayStation VR headset bundles for just $237. The bundle includes version 2.0 of the virtual-reality headset, the PlayStation VR Camera and the game VR Worlds (To put that price into perspective, when the PlayStation VR launched it cost $549 - and that was with zero games and no camera.) Click here!
4. $200 off Apple iPads: Catch has just announced discounts across the board on Apple's iPad tablet range with up to $200 off select models. Click here!
5. Microsoft Store clearance: Microsoft has jumped the gun on its Black Friday deals with a stack of great discounts on Surface laptops, performance laptops, PC peripherals, Xbox consoles and more. Click here for some highlights!
Cheap NBN 100 deal: Looking to up your internet speeds to take advantage of 4K Netflix and Disney Plus? You can currently get Tangerine's NBN 100 plan with Unlimited data for just $79.90 per month! The introductory price reverts to $89.90 after the first six months, but there's no lock-in contract so you're free to cancel at any time. Click on the table below to see the full inclusions:
BONUS DEAL: PureVPN is offering a whopping 82% off a one-year plan (down to just $1.92 per month.) Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.