G’day! Here are today’s cracking deals for Lifehacker readers, including: the best of Black Friday, 80% off Swarovski Crystals, save $450 on iPhone XS Optus plans, cheap Samsung SSDs and more!
1. Early Black Friday deals: Black Friday doesn’t officially kick off until November 23 – but a bunch of retailers have jumped the gun early. Here are ten of the best deals so far.
2. Up to 80% off Swarovski Crystals: Catch is having a big Christmas Gifts sale on jewellery including Swarovski. Click here to see the offers.
3. $450 off iPhone XS Optus plans: Optus has slashed its 24-month iPhone XS plans by a cool $450. This brings the new total to $106.25 per month. The plan also includes a massive 200GB of monthly data. Click here for details!
4. 20% off Surface laptops: Microsoft has slashed its Surface laptop range by 20% via its eBay store – included already discounted items. Depending on the model you plump for, this works out to a saving of over $2000! Use the discount code ‘PLAYER20’. Click here!
5. Cheap Samsung SSDs: Shopper Express has knocked the price of Samsung’s 860 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive down to $199.20 (that’s more than $50 off the RRP). To get the deal, use the discount code ‘PEPPY’. Click here!
6. eBay Daily Deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Here are today’s best bargain. Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.