G’day! Here are today’s cracking deals for Lifehacker readers, including: the best of Black Friday, 80% off Swarovski Crystals, save $450 on iPhone XS Optus plans, cheap Samsung SSDs and more!
1. Early Black Friday deals: Black Friday doesn’t officially kick off until November 23 – but a bunch of retailers have jumped the gun early. Here are ten of the best deals so far.
2. Up to 80% off Swarovski Crystals: Catch is having a big Christmas Gifts sale on jewellery including Swarovski. Click here to see the offers.
3. $450 off iPhone XS Optus plans: Optus has slashed its 24-month iPhone XS plans by a cool $450. This brings the new total to $106.25 per month. The plan also includes a massive 200GB of monthly data. Click here for details!
4. 20% off Surface laptops: Microsoft has slashed its Surface laptop range by 20% via its eBay store – included already discounted items. Depending on the model you plump for, this works out to a saving of over $2000! Use the discount code ‘PLAYER20’. Click here!
5. Cheap Samsung SSDs: Shopper Express has knocked the price of Samsung’s 860 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive down to $199.20 (that’s more than $50 off the RRP). To get the deal, use the discount code ‘PEPPY’. Click here!
6. eBay Daily Deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Here are today’s best bargain. Click here!