Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the nine most disgraceful crowdfunding failures of 2015, the story of game developers Matt Trobbiani and Chris Johnson, six killer knife skills to master.
Knife picture from Shutterstock
- Target is selling the PlayStation 4 for just $368. Head to Kotaku for more information. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day deals page.
- Matt Trobbiani and Chris Johnson are best friends who both make video games. But when Matt released Hacknet and Chris Johnson released Expand, everything changed. One game made its creator rich, the other sent its creator broke. Both have to live with the consequences. This is their story.
- Earning an MBA can provide business-school graduates with an increased salary, a vast network of industry contacts, and new opportunities — but the extent of these career benefits can vary significantly depending on the school. Here are the 50 best business schools in the world.
- Gizmodo has named and shamed the nine most disgraceful crowdfunding failures of 2015. Click here to see the offenders.
- Don’t let the fancy names or the impressive chopping speed of master chefs intimidate you when it comes to learning new knife skills. With a little practice, cutting techniques are simple and easy to perfect. POPSUGAR Health & Fitness looks at six techniques to get you started.