Top Stories networking
- The Most Graceful Way To Abruptly End Unwanted Conversations
- Why The Journey To Cheap Fast Global Satellite Internet Is Risky
- How openHAB Lets You Develop For Connected Environments
- If You're Not On IPv6, It Could Cost You A Fortune
- No, Radiation From Wi-Fi Isn't Killing You
- How To Combine Multiple Internet Connections Into One Super-Fast Pipe
Small talk is boring and will never create any sort of bond between you and someone else. You’ve probably heard that asking questions is a good approach, but the kind of questions you ask can really liven things up.
With all the noise regarding Windows 10 and its somewhat flexible definition of privacy, it might be worth giving the rest of your most-used applications the once over to make sure they’re not sending your information back home without your knowledge.
It seems like it would be common sense by this point that networking — that is, building a real professional network — is the key to getting a great job. Yet still, employers and job hunters both start and end a lot of their hunt with job listings. This chart shows just how important networking is.
WifiMapper, the iOS app that helps you find free Wi-Fi hotspots around the world, has launched in the Google Play Store. And it includes some useful Android-only features.