Top Stories networking
- Eight Power Networking Tips To Make More Meaningful Connections
- Why Disabling IPv6 Won't Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- How To Setup Steam In-Home Streaming And Fix Its Quirks
- The Most Important Security Settings To Change On Your Router
- 9 Tips To Improve Wireless Connectivity In The Office
- IPv6: No-One Apart From Telcos Cares Much
Those of us more experienced in life sometimes get asked by colleagues to be a mentor and offer advice. Instead of giving the same answer over again, consider turning it into a podcast or blog post and sharing it with others.
When you are meeting someone new, they will probably ask: “So what do you do?” If you want to make a good first impression, answer by discussing how you solve problems.
There are plenty of ways you can go about monitoring your network performance, but this setup using a BeagleBone Black is always running and visualises your speed in a fun, colourful way. It lights up a tri-colour LED strip based on the current speed of your network.