Top Stories networking
- How To Make A New Coworker Feel Welcome
- How You're Sabotaging Your Job Search (And What To Do Instead)
- Beyond Event Hopping: How To Step Up Your Professional Networking
- How To Safely Share Your Home Wi-Fi With Friends
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
- How To Tap Your Network And See Everything That Happens On It
Living with weak Wi-Fi is no way to live. If you’re not in a place where you can just add a bridge or repeater, a quick trip to the kitchen may be in order. You’ll need a baby bottle, a mesh strainer and a USB Wi-Fi dongle. Here’s how the whole thing works.