Top Stories free
- Plan Your Free Online Education At Lifehacker U (September 2014 Edition)
- Get Lifehacker's 'Making Mobility Real' Ebook For Free
- The Top 5 Rules For Mobile Security
- Plan Your Free Online Education At Lifehacker U (May 2014 Edition)
- The Best Free Alternatives To DynDNS
- Where To Find The Best Free Travel Insurance
Your education doesn’t have to stop once you leave school — freedom from the classroom just means you have more control over what you learn and when you learn it. We’ve put together a curriculum of some of the best free online classes available on the web for the latest edition of Lifehacker U, our regularly updating guide to improving your life with free, online university-level classes. Let’s get started.
Should you let staff choose their own devices? What hardware specs matter most? How can you take advantage of the benefits mobile technology offers while minimising the security risks? Lifehacker has answered these questions and more in a free new ebook that you can download right here.
As soon as mobile phones and tablets begin rolling out in an enterprise, you know it’s only a matter of time before someone says “We should introduce an app”. Is that a sensible idea? It very much depends on the circumstances, and it certainly isn’t the case that moving to supporting mobile devices means you also have to roll out newly-developed mobile apps for your workforce.