Top Stories Design
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
Imagine a sword. Now think of words that match with that image. Sharp. Steel. Cutting. S-words for $400. None of those are “adorable”, “cute” or “dainty”. But one look at this tiny blade, smithed by the person (or persons) behind Inspire To Make, and you’ll be hunting around for your own miniature tools to forge your own.
Nothing spurs the imagination quite like a good myth. Today’s wallpapers invoke the power of history’s greatest stories to bring the myths of yore to your desktop.
Android: Motorola’s stock camera app is pretty great, but could be better. XDA developer GodofPsychos has released an APK that unlocks advanced settings, giving you way more control of your stock camera.
3D printers can make all sorts of great things, but they don’t do it out of thin air. First, there’s the model and then there are the materials. In most cases this is some sort of thermoplastic that can be heated and squirted from the printer’s head. But 3D printers don’t have to be the mechanical, polymer-ejecting gadgets we’re familiar with. What if all you needed was some genetically-modified bacteria and orange juice?