Top Stories Design
- How To Choose The Right Glasses For Your Face Shape [Infographic]
- Remotely Take Control Of Your Raspberry Pi's Desktop
- Camera Faceoff: Does Oppo's F1 'Selfie Phone' Really Work?
- Five Best Photoshop Alternatives
- All The Important Nexus And Chromecast News Google Announced Today
- How To Customise The Windows 10 Start Menu
If you love taking pictures with your phone, or want to take time lapse videos with it, you could probably use a tripod, and the Kenu Stance gets the job done. It’s small enough to fold up and put on a keychain, has a bottle opener on one side and is surprisingly stable while being adjustable.
A lot of us might prefer to use official controllers for retro games, but not everyone feels like having a ton of different controllers sitting around. Ben Heck decided to make a universal controller.
Batteries are something most of us use every day, but few of us really know much about where they come from. If you’re a DIYer, the evolution of components is an important facet of understanding how they work, and over at Adafruit, they have taken the time to teach just that in a quick video.