Top Stories Design
- Five Best Image Hosting Web Sites
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
Tattoos are certainly not for everyone, but if you’re considering one, make sure you know what you’re getting into. This pain chart highlights the parts of the body that can hurt the most when the needle comes down.
Hey Lifehacker, I have a gift voucher for a fashion shoot with a professional photographer. The package includes the photo session itself plus one large print. I was hoping to get digital copies of some good shots (if not all of them). Who owns the rights to those images? Can I ask for them without having to pay for them?
iOS: If you’re sick of the boring grid view of your apps on iOS, Makeovr is a little web app that allows you to create invisible icons so you can customise your home screen in any way you want. Once you get those invisible icons installed, you can do a lot more with your home screen.