Top Stories Design
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
- How To Take Photos Of Strangers
- How To Safely Watch The Partial Solar Eclipse
- Apply A Dark Theme To Your Jailbroken iOS 7 Device With Eclipse
Some of the best sci-fi isn’t clean lines and futuristic tech — sometimes it’s the run-down, fantastical ruins at the end of the world. Decorate your desktop with them in this week’s wallpaper collection.
Web: If you prefer shooting images in better-quality RAW formats, you’ll be aware that photo-sharing sites like Flickr often don’t support the format. Pics.io uploads RAW and JPEG formats to Google Drive, has built-in editing tools, and previews them online.
iOS: Time lapse videos are great, but they can be hard to make. Not only are they time consuming, but you need to stabilise your camera and stitch photos into a video. Hyperlapse simplifies the whole process.
Tablets are great for email, games and productivity apps. They can also be useful for note-taking, annotations and drawing, but when you start doing those things, a good stylus is extremely useful. This week we’re looking at five of the best tablet styli for capacitive touch screens, based on your nominations.