Top Stories Design
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
iPad: Pixelmator is our favourite image editor on Mac, and now it’s available on the iPad with a lot of different editing features. The interface is easy to use, even if you’ve never really messed around with image editors before.
Google officially announced Android 5.0 last week and along with it came a new developer preview. Included in that preview are a slew of pretty new wallpapers for your phone-decorating pleasure.
Even the best camera is only as good as the photographer’s skills. The “Where to Start” interactive chart guides beginners to learn about the basics of photography.
Well, it’s official: The “L” in Android L stands for “lollipop”, and the latest version of Android should be headed to Nexus devices in a matter of weeks. Until then, satisfy your sweet tooth with these lollipop wallpapers for your desktop.