Top Stories Design
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
Road trips offer time to take in the scenery and experience new vistas (no, not that one). As such, they’re an excellent source of beautiful imagery you can add to your desktop.
Microsoft’s Xim is an awesome way to share photos across devices, no matter whether you’re on Android or iOS or even Windows Phone. Now it’s getting even better. The newest update to Microsoft Xim adds Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Xbox One and web browsers to the mix. That means you can share photos from virtual any mobile device to virtually any TV. That’s awesome.
Sway could be a PowerPoint killer, and oddly enough, the free presentation tool is from Microsoft.
iOS: When you want to show your friends and family some photos, even the most fabulous of phablet screens may not be big enough. The Ghump app for iOS makes viewing your photo gallery on a bigger screen incredibly simple.
When working with images, certain file formats may be better than others, depending on what your goals are. This infographic showcases the best uses for JPEG, GIF and PNG file formats.