Top Stories Design
- The Simplest Free Tools For Common Photo Edits (That Aren't Photoshop)
- Five Best Image Hosting Web Sites
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
Learning even just the basics of photography takes a bit of work and one of the more complex ideas is the relationship between ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Lifehack has a graphic that helps make sense of it.
iPhone: We’re fans of using DeGeo to remove location info from photos. If you’d prefer to skip that step altogether, DeGeo Camera never records your location to begin with.
3D printing, like all blossoming new industries, saw an explosion of competing devices, all vying for our attention — and disposable income. A contraction was going to happen eventually and with MakerBot last week cutting 100 staff and closing its three stores, we might already be at the start of something more significant.
Last week, Apple released an update to Yosemite that includes a new Photos app. This app is a working replacement for iPhoto, and it does a much better job of organising your photos without hogging system resources. Here’s how to use it.
If you’ve ever wanted to make your own cartoons, learning the basic principles of animation from two of Disney’s greatest is a great way to start. This video course explains each of the “12 Principles of Animation” in an entertaining and easy-to-understand way.