Super Bowl

How To Make Delicious Buffalo Wings In Your Pressure Cooker

How To Make Delicious Buffalo Wings In Your Pressure Cooker

Where wings are concerned, I’m very easy to please. For me, the Buffalo wing (chicken wing) experience is 90% sauce, with the remaining 10% split between juicy meat (that’s properly cooked) and some degree of skin crispiness; basically, as long as butter is involved, I’m thrilled. But even if I…

The Most Controversial Super Bowl Ads

The Most Controversial Super Bowl Ads

On the first Sunday of February, the world’s biggest brands duke it out on television’s biggest advertising stage – otherwise known as the Super Bowl. Each company has just 30 seconds to grab the public’s attention and stand out from the crowd, resulting in some truly jaw-dropping commercials. No concept…