G’day! Here are some cracking online bargains for Lifehacker readers, including: 55% off bestselling books from Amazon, Sandisk 16GB SDHC cards for $4, free Python coding ebook, 67% off board games and more!
1. 67% off puzzles and board games: Catch is having a clearance sale on games and puzzles, with up to 68% off select products. Click here!
2. 55% off bestselling books: Amazon has knocked over 50% off a bunch of bestselling books. Prices start at under $7! The deal also includes free shipping. The offer ends 13 January. Click here!
3. 78% off VPN plans: PureVPN has knocked 78% off its one-year plan – down to under $30 for 12 months. The deal also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Click here!
4. Sandisk SDHC card sale: Sandisk is selling 16GB Micro SDHC cards for just $4. There are also high-capacity versions available for under $30. All models come with a free card adaptor so you can switch between smartphone, camera and laptop. Click here!
5. Free Python ebook: The Kindle Store is currently giving away Python Workbook: Learn How to Quickly and Effectively Program with Exercises, Projects, and Solutions. Start your coding journey now! Click here.
6. Cheap digital kitchen scales: We’ve talked about the need for digital kitchen scales before – they can take your cooking to the next level. Amazon is currently selling the AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale for just $13.59, a saving of 28%. Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.