You wanted: Remembering discontinued Aussie lollies, Android 10’s next big update, the drinks bartenders secretly judge you for ordering. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Melbourne Cup 2019 Online: Get The Live Stream Here
If you’re not in a suitably-equipped venue with a TV, have no fear – you can live stream the race from your phone or laptop for free in just a few clicks. The 2019 Melbourne Cup can by viewed live and in HD on Kayo’s Racing.com Live Channel.
- RIP These Iconic Aussie Lollies And Snacks
While trick-or-treating with my children this year, a sad fact became abundantly clear: most of the treats I loved as a kid are no longer available. Sure, we might not have ever eaten them as adults, but their disappearance from store shelves is no less crushing. It’s like a small piece of our childhood has been brutally snuffed out.
- Android 10 Is Getting Another Big Update
Google has dropped its November Android 10 update for the Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, and Pixel 4, which is funny given that Samsung apparently beat Google to the punch on this one—an unexpected move.
- How To Watch The 2019 Melbourne Cup: Live, Online And Free
Want to watch the Melbourne Cup live but don’t have a TV in your workplace? Here’s everything you need to know about watching the race that stops a nation live – from free-to-air TV to the best free streaming options. We’ve also included all the important Melbourne Cup links and race times to make life easier, along with overseas viewing tips. Game on!
- I’m A Bartender – These Are The Drinks I Secretly Judge You For Ordering
There are certain drinks bartenders like me will secretly judge you for ordering. We’ll happily make you a mixed drink with top-shelf liquor, for example, but we’ll be rolling our eyes on the inside.
- Avoid Missed Calls With Google’s New ‘Ring Gradually’ Feature For Pixel
In a perfect world, I’d leave my phone on vibrate all the time. Nothing against my fun ringtone; I just find it more pleasant to feel a buzz when someone is calling than get blasted with some song. Thanks to a new update from Google, however, I can have both—on my Pixel, at least.
- How To Automatically Delete Your Google Data, And Why You Should
Google collects lots of data, which is used to curate content recommendations on services like Google Play and YouTube, as well as market ads to you based on your activity.
- Google Chrome Is About To Get A Massive Speed BoostGoogle Chrome is the world’s most popular browser. It’s also bloated and resource-hungry, which can lead to a sluggish user experience. Fortunately, Google is looking to fix this via a new inbuilt feature that will automatically block heavy-load ads. Here’s what you need to know.
- How To Properly Shut Down A Windows 10 PCIt sounds weird, but when you click that power button on the start menu to shut down Windows 10, you aren’t shutting down Windows 10. Sure, Windows 10 goes through the motions of shutting down. And your computer sure looks like it shut down. And it sort of did, but it didn’t.
- There’s A Trick To Speeding Up Your Android Phone
Android smartphones are great, but they’re not immune to the ravages of time. While scratches or physical wear can be prevented with cases and mindful handling, it can be much harder to stop system slow down, which can creep its way into the user experience until one day your phone doesn’t feel quite so fast anymore.