You wanted: Five foods that aren't as healthy as you think, a Googlr Coral explainer, Telstra Vs Optus mobile plan showdown. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Five Foods That Aren't As Healthy As You Think
Food gives us the nutrients we need to survive, and we know a balanced diet contributes to good health. Beyond this, many people seek out different foods specifically for their health benefits, hoping eating certain things might prevent or treat particular conditions. Here are five options that aren't nearly as beneficial as their reputation suggests.
- What Is Google Coral And Do You Need It?
Google is releasing a new hardware product called Coral. While it looks like a Raspberry Pi clone, Coral is a lot more ambitious. According to Google, it will make artificial intelligence more accessible to the public than ever before. Here's what you need to know.
- Telstra Vs Optus: New Plan Showdown [Updated]
Australia's two biggest telcos - Telstra and Optus - have both given their range of phone plans a fresh coat of paint recently. Now that they've rejigged their offering, who comes out on top?
- Apple Needs You To Update Your Old iPhones Urgently
Apple has issued a bug warning for users with older models of iPhones and iPads. It warns if you don't update those devices in the next fortnight, they might not be able to provide an accurate time nor GPS location. Here's what you need to do.
- Quickly Peel A Hard-Boiled Egg By Shaking It In A Glass Of Water
Peeling hard-boiled eggs can be nightmare if you don't cook them right or try to pick off the shell piece by tiny piece. A quick shake in a partially water-filled glass can do the deed cleanly in a matter of seconds.
- Latest Windows 10 Update Could Be The Worst One Yet
We regret to inform you that the latest Windows 10 updates continue to be downright pests. This time, there are reports of some users receiving the rightfully ominous-sounding, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) after updating. Here's what you should do.
- Report: Tesla Owners Could Be Heading Into A World Of Pain
There are mounting reports of a serious issue affecting the flash storage onboard older Teslas. The glitch - which was first brought to light by InsideEVs and later reported by Business Insider - appears to not only be preventing the screen from turning on, but also won’t let the car charge.
- Everything The Pixel 4 Can Do That Other Androids Can'tThe Pixel 4 is shaping up to be one of this year's most exciting phone releases. It's finally being released this week after months of leaks and while it runs on Android, Google injects a bit more flavour into its own phones when compared to other devices running on the system. To sum it all up, here are some of the features only available on the Pixel 4 when it's released.
- Ask LH: Is It Okay To Use An HDTV As A Monitor?I've been debating between buying a new computer monitor or an HDTV to use with my PC. As large monitors (say about 27 inches) are close to the prices of a decent sized HDTV (say 32 inches or smaller), which would you go with?
- How To Get The Outer Worlds On PC For $1
A hot new RPG arrives on the scene today called The Outer Worlds and there's a pretty sneaky way to play for just $1 on PC. Here's how you get it done.