You wanted: Samsung Galaxy S10 news, NBN 100Mbps caps explained, Android vs iOS. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Google Android Just Crapped All Over iOSYesterdays' announcement of the new Samsung Galaxy Fold might not have been as well executed as a famous Steve Jobs reveal but it was every bit as revolutionary. In the same way the iPhone and iPad completely changed what we expected from mobile devices, the Samsung Fold is poised to change the tech world. But while the hardware looks incredible, it's the software I want to focus on. In that brief glimpse, we saw how far iOS has fallen behind Android.
- Bunnings Is Having A Big Outdoor Gear Sale
Bunnings is offering some great deals on outdoor items with free postage via Ebay. From eskies and gazebos to charcoal roasters, there's sure to be something you need at a great price. (The only thing you'll miss is the sausage.) Here are five handpicked highlights.
- The Best Samsung Galaxy S10 Plan From Vodafone, Optus And Telstra
You've now had 24 hours to digest the Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone and its bevy of game-changing features. If you've decided this phone is for you, pre-ordering from Samsung direct is a pretty smart option. But what if you can't afford to buy one outright?
- Why Are NBN Plans Capped At 100Mbps?
Why are NBN plans capped at 100Mbps? Well, I guess the simple answer is that they actually aren’t.
- How To Get The Samsung Galaxy S10 Early
The Samsung Galaxy S10 will be announced officially on February 20, with the phone shipping into retail stores a few weeks later. Don't wanna wait that long? There's a way to jump the queue and snag your S10 up to a week early. Here's how it's done.
- Change These Security Settings On Your Router
The router sitting in the corner of your office or study is an incredibly complex piece of hardware. While it may have cost as little as $50, it controls the flow of data in, out and around your network over wired and wireless connections. With that complexity, there comes a need to ensure you have everything tweaked so that it's secure. Here are the essential steps you need to take to make sure your home or small office network is safe to use.
- Sony PlayStation 5: All The Rumours So Far
Every seven years or so, Sony updates the PlayStation platform with all-new hardware. And that seven-year-itch is due to get scratched very soon. What can we expect from the PlayStation 5 when it possibly hits our lounge rooms next year?
- The Best Features To Try In Android Pie
Despite being released publicly last August, Android Pie is still rolling out to non-Google smartphones. If you only just received the update, you’re in for a treat — and not just because Google names its software after desserts. There are dozens of new features to dive into and learn, including some that can only be unearthed by unlocking the developer options.
- The Truth Behind Telstra's Netflix Speed Results
Last week, Telstra once again topped Australia's Netflix ISP Speed Index, fending off other telcos for an unbroken 12 month run. However, it only achieved this milestone by splitting its streaming speeds into NBN and non-NBN connections - something Netflix failed to offer Telstra's rivals.
- Five Food Mistakes To Avoid If You're Trying To Lose Weight
Many people wonder why they’re not losing weight when they follow a strict diet and exercise routine. One possible reason is that what look like healthy options aren’t what they seem. Many foods and drinks contain hidden fats, sugars or salt, each of which will curb your weight loss efforts. In addition to the kilojoules, these flavoursome foods leave you wanting more.