G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: $1 cheeseburgers from McDonald's, 77% off Quay sunglasses, cheap George Foreman Grills, 30% off iRobot vacuum cleaners and more!
1. $1 cheeseburgers: McDonald's most significant contribution to gastronomy is definitely the cheeseburger. (You can keep your Big Mac, thank you very much.) For today only, you can snap one up for a single dollar via the MyMacca's app. That's good, cheap eatin'. Click here!
2. 77% off Quay sunglasses: It's been a very gloomy week in much of Australia, but we're sure to get some sun eventually, right? Prepare for the occasion with some ultra-stylish Quay sunnies from Catch which are currently going for 77% off. There are options for men and women, with hundreds of styles to choose from.Click here!
3. 30% off George Foreman Grills: Remember the George Foreman Grill? Those things were bloody huge back in the '90s. The iconic pugilist is still bringing out new models with the same non-stick, low-fat cooking properties. You can currently get the latest model from Amazon Australia in boxer-shorts red for the knockout price of $54.99 - that's 30% off the RRP! Click here.
4. Amazon Home & Kitchen Day: Amazon is also having a sale on leading brand-name products for the home and kitchen, including DeLonghi coffee machines, Philips air fryers and iRobot vacuum cleaners. Save up to 35%! Click here!
5. Half-price baby gear: Baby Bunting is having a clearance sale on a multitude of infant products including strollers, activity gyms, clothes and car seats. You can bag up to 50% off. Click here!
6 Cheap Optus home wireless: Optus is running a pretty sweet deal on home wireless broadband right now. For a limited time, you can score three months for free when you sign up to a 500GB plan on a 24-month contract. The plan costs $85 per month, so that's a saving of $255.
Here are the inclusions for the fixed modem plan (click on the table below to learn more):
Or you can go with a portable modem instead (ditto):
Hayley, Tiffany and Quang are three typical 20-something millennials. In addition to working in the same office, they share something else in common: none of them have ever eaten a Big Mac.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.