G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Amazon Prime Day’s craziest deals, half-price Catch sale, Officeworks tech clearance and more!
1. Amazon Prime Day: Amazon Prime Day is still going strong with hundreds of new deals being added every hour. Click here for the biggest bargains so far!
2. $399 Nintendo Switch: EB Games has the Switch console for $399 via its eBay store. That’s a decent 14% off the RRP. Click here!
3. Catch half-price deals: Catch is bravely attempting to take on the Amazon Prime Day juggernaut with a sale event of its own. For one day only, you can score 50% off hundreds of products including clothes, books, beauty products and electronics. Click here!
4. Officeworks clearance: Officwworks is having a clearance sale on a stack of products including plenty of tech from Apple, Toshiba, JBL and others. Click here!
5. 20% off at Toys R Us: Christmas is closer than you think. You can currently score 20% off a huge range of toys at the resurrected Toys R Us online store. Click here!
6. 25% off Samsung Galaxy S10e: Need a new smartphone? Samsung;s excellent Galaxy S10e smartphone has been slashed by 25% – down from $987 to just $749. Click here!
Amazon Amazon Prime Day has only just started and there are already some fantastic deals available with huge savings on video games, computers, phones, books, gadgets and more. Here are all the best bargains so far - with links to buy!Read more
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.