Amazon Prime Day - AKA the biggest online sales event of the year - is set to kick off on July 14. For impatient bargain hunters, here's a sneak-peek at some of the best deals from Monday's huge sale.
For those who missed the memo, Amazon Prime Day is a massive sales event that sees some of the world's biggest vendors slash the price on hundreds of thousands of products. This includes TVs, smart home gear, kitchen products, pantry food and drinks, toys, beauty, fashion and a bunch of household essentials.
Today, Amazon Australia has leaked some of the deals early to give Aussie Prime members an idea of the type of deals that will be available. Here are the highlights!
- Discounts of up to 50% on select Amazon Devices including the Echo Dot and the Amazon Echo (2nd Gen).
- Discounts of up to 50% on some fashion brands including Adidas, Calvin Klein, Lorna Jane and Australian shoe brand, Wild Rhino.
- Discounts of at least 25% on select headphones from brands including Bose, Sennheiser and SoundPEATS.
- Discounts of at least 25% on select Home and Kitchen Products from brands including Le Creuset, DeLonghi and Joseph Joseph.
- Discounts of up to 25% on select laptops on brands including Acer and Asus.
- Discounts of up to 30% on select toys from Nerf, Barbie, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Toy Story 4 and more.
That's in addition to the early-bird deals that Amazon has already released:
Free Audible trial: There's a free three-month trial for Audible too, which contains the world’s largest library of audiobooks. After the trial, the price bumps up to $16.45 per month, but you can cancel at any time. Click here!
Needless to say, this is just the tip of the iceberg - come Monday, you can expect to find thousands of additional bargains spread across every product category. There will also be limited-edition Lightning Deals that you'll need to act fast on.
To take part in the sale, you need to be an Amazon Prime member which costs $6.99 per month. Fortunately, it's possible to sign up for a free 30-day trial. We'll be back early on Monday with link to all the best deals. See you then!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.