G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Up to 90% off Converse, Reebok, Nike and Adidas shoes, Catch’s EOFY double-discount sale, $100 off SONOS One speakers and more!
1. Huge sneaker sale: Hype DC is having a huge clearance sale on men’s and women’s sneakers with over 90% off select styles. There’s a stack of brands available including Converse, Lacoste, New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Vans and more. Prices start at just $9.95! Click here.
2. Catch Mid-Year Sale: Daily deals site Catch has knocked up to 90% off its entire product range as part of its EOFY sale. Click here!
3. 70% off hotels and resorts: Luxury Escapes has knocked up to 70% off a range of hotels, resorts and travel packages. Click here for some highlights!
4. Half-price Bluedio F2 Headphones: Bluedio has knocked 51% off its F2 Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Headphones – down from $69.95 to just $33.99. If you need a cheap way to cut out outside distractions, this is it. Click here.
5. 60% off retailers at eBay: eBay is having another retailer-specific sale but this one is better than most, with up to 60% off select products including toys and alcohol. There are also some great laptop deals. Click here!
6. Sonos sale: Sonos is offering two Sonos One speakers for $499 which is around $100 off. The deal also includes free Shipping. Click here!