G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Up to 90% off Converse, Reebok, Nike and Adidas shoes, Catch’s EOFY double-discount sale, $100 off SONOS One speakers and more!
1. Huge sneaker sale: Hype DC is having a huge clearance sale on men’s and women’s sneakers with over 90% off select styles. There’s a stack of brands available including Converse, Lacoste, New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Vans and more. Prices start at just $9.95! Click here.
2. Catch Mid-Year Sale: Daily deals site Catch has knocked up to 90% off its entire product range as part of its EOFY sale. Click here!
3. 70% off hotels and resorts: Luxury Escapes has knocked up to 70% off a range of hotels, resorts and travel packages. Click here for some highlights!
4. Half-price Bluedio F2 Headphones: Bluedio has knocked 51% off its F2 Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Headphones – down from $69.95 to just $33.99. If you need a cheap way to cut out outside distractions, this is it. Click here.
5. 60% off retailers at eBay: eBay is having another retailer-specific sale but this one is better than most, with up to 60% off select products including toys and alcohol. There are also some great laptop deals. Click here!
6. Sonos sale: Sonos is offering two Sonos One speakers for $499 which is around $100 off. The deal also includes free Shipping. Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.