Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Kevin Rudd is suing the ABC, is Netflix's new sci-fi show Altered Carbon worth watching?
- The 19-year-old who made his fortune in bitcoin says if you don't become a millionaire in the next 10 years, it's your own fault. [Business Insider]
- Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd says he has begun legal proceedings against the ABC in the wake of the national broadcaster publishing a story on the Labor government’s fatal home insulation from leaked Cabinet documents. [Business Insider]
- Based on the novel by Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon is the latest big show on Netflix. [Gizmodo]
- Here's February's PlayStation Plus lineup. [Kotaku]
- Following news that the US Department of Justice has allegedly opened an investigation into Apple's practice of throttling iPhones with ageing batteries, the company is speaking out. [Gizmodo]