Amazon Australia has launched and there are mega savings to be had! Stock is already flying out the door, so get in quick to nab yourself some of the cheapest prices. We've rounded up the best deals we've found so far.
- Really competitive console price for the Nintendo Switch. Most retailers will have this for above $400, but Amazon have it for just $399.
- You can also get a pair of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons (Neon Green / Neon Pink) for $103.73.
- Got a youngin' at home? This Xbox One Console S 1TB Minecraft Limited Edition is a pretty sweet deal for $319.
- Star Wars Battlefront II on PS4, XBOX for $39.
- FIFA 18 is $39 on on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. GOOOOOOAAAALLLL!
- Assassin's Creed Origins is also going pretty cheap at $49. Not bad for a new, full-price game.
- You can also get Call Of Duty: WWII for the same low price.
- The Witcher 3 Game Of The Year Edition is just $28 on PS4. If you haven't snapped this game up yet, get on it!
- Tekken 7 is currently $56. That's the cheapest we've seen it since launch by a significant margin.
- PC gaming more your bag? You can get a Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier for $295.61.
- Huggies Ultimate Nappies are between $28 and $38, depending on the size you’re after. Usually these retail for around $33 at major grocery stores, so keep that in mind.
- If you're looking for cheap cabling, AmazonBasics is going to have you covered. You can get 2-metre cables for around $16, before factoring in the shipping costs. If you spend more than $49, then you'll get them for free.
- You can currently get 35% off select Sunbeam kitchen appliances.
- Check out all the LEGO deals by clicking here!
- Amazon are currently running a 30% off toys promotion on select toys.
- LEGO is … a little cheaper than usual. The Star Wars First Order Destroyer is around $20 cheaper than you find it in retail stores. I recently purchased the LEGO BB-8 for $112 during an eBay sale – on Amazon it’s just $99. Damn.
- If you’re a fan of shooty-plastic NERF blasters, then check out the storefront for NERF.
- You can also access storefronts, such as the Book Depository AU, from Amazon’s page. Cutting out the middle man!
If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.