Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get a Kogan 65″ 4K TV for $799, Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman salary was shockingly low, how cats took over the world.
- Prime minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced that the government will give itself the power to license gas exports in an attempt to bring down domestic gas prices. [Business Insider]
- While cats might seem perfectly content with being couch potatoes, the reality is they have been pulling the long con on humanity for thousands of years. [Gizmodo]
- Kogan’s selling a 65″ 4K TV for $799. [Kotaku]
- Here are seven questions successful couples should be able to answer. [Business Insider]
- Despite starring in one of the most successful and critically acclaimed superhero movies ever, Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman salary was shockingly low. [Business Insider]