Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Apple is selling a $425 coffee table book about itself, get up to 60% off Microsoft tech, EB Games explains why its servers died during the Nintendo NES Classic sale.
- Apple wants to sell you a $429 coffee table book about it's products. (It will probably sell out in seconds.)
- Domino's just delivered its first pizza by drone. A peri-peri chicken pizza and a chicken and cranberry pizza were sent by drone to a customer in Whangaparaoa, 25km north of Auckland, at 11:19am, NZ time. Business Insider has the story.
- Trying to buy the Nintendo Classic Mini NES from EB Games this week was, to put it mildly, a nightmare. Earlier this afternoon, EB Games published a statement outlining precisely why.
- Conan O'Brien on Final Fantasy XV: "Why Would Someone Play This?"
- Microsoft has knocked up to 60% off all products on its online store. The deal includes Surface tablets, Xbox One consoles, video games, Lumia phones, PCs and peripherals. For more online bargains, check out our Hump Day Deals page.