Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: iPhone 7 Australian review, Game of Thrones conquers the Emmys, Australia's share market has a meltdown.
- Australia's share market had a technical meltdown today and stocks were left with no official closing prices. Business Insider has the story.
- The Apple iPhone 7, which is actually the twelfth iteration, went on sale last week. Gizmodo editor Campbell Simpson has been playing around with one since launch day. Here is his in-depth review.
- In other iPhone news, there are reports that some iPhone 7 models are emitting hissing sounds when pushed to the limits of their processing power. Gizmodo has the story.
- The video game Okami was originally released in 2006 and it's as great as ever. Head to Kotaku for a retrospective of this PS2 classic.
- HBO's television adaptation of Game of Thrones has won more Emmys than any primetime series in history, with an astonishing 38 wins since the show first debuted in 2011. Click here to see this year's haul.